• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F-Zero 99 announced | Available later today for NSO members

Drake

Man, I'm addicted to this game. I can usually finish in the top 50, have a few top 10's, but have never won a race. I see the strategy to win though. You have to race hyper aggressively and not make a single mistake. One mistake and your done. You can drop 30-40 spots in an instant.

Rhazkul

Man, I'm addicted to this game. I can usually finish in the top 50, have a few top 10's, but have never won a race. I see the strategy to win though. You have to race hyper aggressively and not make a single mistake. One mistake and your done. You can drop 30-40 spots in an instant.
This and using the Skyway strategically. I save up one Skyway boost for the last round, and usually use it in tight spots and corners. You need to have 2 Skyways for each race which isn't too hard. This ensures me a placement around 15-35.

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
I only play a handful of matches per day but I finally hit S-Rank (level 33 overall).

Last edited:
Top Bottom