• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
And now the shops are closed and I can't find some hydrochloric acid. It looks like I'll have to get the latex gloves and scoop that shit (literally) with my own hands if water doesn't take care of the business tonight.

Not that I count on it, but I hope she doesn't want to come home for a beer or anything.

See you tomorrow, thristlings.

2YU50DS.gif
Have fun! Also

4ffdfc5109841.jpeg

AcridMeat

Banned
I haven't had pizza in months. Might just be tempted to head over to pieology for lunch. Still adamant on that "no soda" rule, though.
I'm with you on the soda. The pizza place I go to gives a drink with your order so sometimes I still get some soda, most of the time water though and that's the only place I actually get soda if I have it.
"currently"
nDitTLS.gif
THEY TIED IT UP BABY! 2-2 ! They played like shit all game and then tie it up magnificently.

Kater

Banned
Spongebob-Brazzers_o_143583.jpg

This is still the best though

This+one+_703bc9e7cc16c8177418ba5d72fd4116.gif

(This is also a good opportunity to ask where this gif comes from. Does anyone know the source?)

Kater

Banned
You're on the wrong account Mutfox :D
I said it already, I'm not an alt account. :(
I'm the real deal, the real Daniel El_Gato, Dammit. x(

I have it on my PS3. Did a replay of it like 6 months ago and took a break when I got to Cosmo Canyon, one of my favorite spots in the game. :3
I don't have a PS3 either. I will get one eventually though, have to play TLOU, One Piece Musou and also want to replay Nier again. And Persona 5 comes out on it too... :)

Acid08

Banned
Can I just be frozen until Persona 5 comes out?
At least PQ is this year.

Will it just be a rule that Persona has to stay a generation behind?
There was some speculation that by the time it comes out it could be PS3/PS4. but yeah Atlus is a small company that needs to make money, PS3 is the safest bet there.

Damn it was almost a year ago that those four Persona games were announced. Still haven't heard anything new about the two I want the most.

Kater

Banned
I don't have a 3DS. -_-
And the look of it doesn't really appeal to me.
What you think about Fantasy Life tho? :/ (It's like Animal Crossing but with RPG elements.

lol, I didn't even know about Final Fantasy Explorers until this moment.

I'm officially over Square-Enix I think. #TeamAtlus

SE is so bad these days, I don't care about most of the games they publish outside of their 3DS titles and Tomb Raider.

PirateKing

Hey Fake brahs, I got a report to do but the subject is too broad for me to choose. It's about "anything" (has to be digital) that had a big impact to change whatever that came after it. E.g. Nintendo saved the gaming industry or [insert game] revolutionised the genre. Halp?

Hey Fake brahs, I got a report to do but the subject is too broad for me to choose. It's about "anything" (has to be digital) that had a big impact to change whatever that came after it. E.g. Nintendo saved the gaming industry or [insert game] revolutionised the genre. Halp?

Video games as an immersive story telling medium is always good. You could do a section on player choice in some games, or even how some feel like you're playing a movie.

That kind of thing.

If I had a time machine and could only stop one 20th century monster from being born, it would be a seriously hard choice between Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and David Cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom