• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 3.0: The Thirsty Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

The Courtyard is packed, the beer is flat and banal musings on life fill the air. Yup, the students are back.

Cheers guys.

YRuaIRg.jpg

Sandwiched between them tbh.

So far it's ok. Nothing special.

I started reading it because it was on sale and Scottish accents (in your head) are hot.

Real life Scottish accents are p hot too.

I'd quite like you to fuck me.

Lawd this scene. #bottomproblems

The Courtyard is packed, the beer is flat and banal musings on life fill the air. Yup, the students are back.

Cheers guys.

YRuaIRg.jpg

Yooooooooooo, we have the same headphones.

AcridMeat

Banned
You don't even need to go that expensive for nice ones. JVCs are like $35 and sound awesome. I have a pair of these. Thing is I used that as a headset with a shit mic so when that went out I just got another full headset. They aren't getting much use anymore, always prefer a set of speakers to headphones.

NinjaBoiX

I think they're fine, but I also need to invest in some Senn's.

I've never had a really good pair of headphones. I'm sure once I have, I won't be able to go back.
They're awful Jake.

I can deal with the limp bass, but the shrill treble hurts my ears. I have to listen to them quieter than I'd like.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Jump on dat Audio-Technica ATH-M50 train

7xvS1r7.jpg

mV42wWJ.jpg

They are huge motherfuckers, but they are well worth it. They also double as ear warmers in winter. And since everybody loves Marques' reviews, here is it.

AcridMeat

Banned
I tried playing some Far Cry 3 last night. First attempt at capturing this camp, the alarms were raised but I killed everyone. All of a sudden 12 new reinforcements came and i was set on fire and died.

Second attempt, I pick off a dude from a hilltop, and a fucking tiger jumps me and I die.

I love Far Cry. 4 is going to be amazing.

AcridMeat

Banned
They did release Blood Dragon which satiated that a bit. I'm not too far story wise, I spent most of my time when it first came out hunting and crafting because it felt really rewarding and I love the animal AI. But the story has that ridiculous intro which was hilarious.

Far Cry 3's story was dumb as hell. Even by most action video game standards.

But it was definitely fun to play. So that's all that matters. That being said, I'm burnt out on Ubisoft's open world formula, so I doubt I'll be getting FC4.

Kater

Banned
Blood Dragon is exactly the kind of game I want out of a Far Cry game. The gameplay fits the narrative and game world perfectly. Silly over-the-top Action with corny lines delivered by some gruff guy. Love it. :)

Turin

Banned
Yeah I feel ya, man. At least you don't have to handle clothes, though. Removing hangars from a mountain of clothes takes waaaay too much time, and people always seem to grab at least one shirt that doesn't have a barcode tag on it and it either has to be entered by hand or I have to go find the price myself.

Be grateful that Lowe's will have minimal damage on black friday. If I don't post anything a few days after black friday then I've probably been killed.

People are fucking stupid on black Friday.

I don't even bother. Not worth the fucking hassle to save some money. Repugnant tbh.

All I ever buy on black friday are games, and I found out last year that Amazon has pretty much the same deals online, so there's no reason for me to go this time, unless I have to work, of course. Maybe I should bring a cyanide capsule to bite down on in case things get to bad. But then again, do you know what it does to you? Hydrogen cyanide?

Black Friday is like the closest thing we get to a zombie apocalypse. Or the Purge.

TCRS

Banned
Isn't PSN down today? Read some peoples tweets just now about PSN generally not working, huh.

yeah it's being attacked by some crazy guys who also threatened to bomb the aeroplane in which sony online entertainment president john smedley was travelling which was then diverted.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/6063149/hacker-threat-diverts-flight-carrying-sony-online-president
https://twitter.com/LizardSquad

and tomorrow it's going to be off due to scheduled maintenance.

TWO DAYS NO BF4

yeah it's being attacked by some crazy guys who also threatened to bomb the aeroplane in which sony online entertainment president john smedley was travelling which was then diverted.

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/6063149/hacker-threat-diverts-flight-carrying-sony-online-president

TWO DAYS NO BF4

wait what the fuck what do they hope to accomplish with this

unless it's an angry 12 year old upset at his ps4 being taken away

Kater

Banned
I hate Ass Creed apart from ACII and Brotherhood which are both kind of GOAT. So I'm gonna say you made a huge mistake.

ACIII was so bad I couldn't make it past the neverending opening.
I have never played ACIII.

OMG, the download kills my internet speed. And it will take another probably 6 hours until it's fully downloaded. ;_;

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/24/606...line-president

TWO DAYS NO BF4
Another story of misguided crazy loonies having no better things to do then ruining other peoples lives over video games. Now that makes it the third one this week. Bravo, you fools.

Also, sorry that you can't play. I know that feel from back when I was playing only online games for awhile and the internet went down for two days.

Eff you bro. ACIII's one of my favorites. Come at me.

proud_charmander_by_kol98d525yi2.png
Charmander is so cute when poses like that. :3

Kater

Banned
Five Nights at Freddy's looks like Youtube fooder to be honest. Good idea for a game but not really a fan of jump scares.
Heard great things about 4. Looks fun and I haven't played one since Brotherhood.

ACIV is pretty good actually
Thanks for reassuring me. Only 5 hours left. Hope it's finished when I wake up. :)

I don't understand any of this, hopefully I will once I've played it :p
Oh you will. :p

There's also an Fire Emblem Awakening OT on NeoGAF if you don't know how to progress, just want to talk about which husbando/waifu is best or want to know about the best tactics to tackle a particular map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom