• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westlo

Hey kayos, who did you lose that avatar bet with anyway?

Do all of you read every/most of the posts in this thread?

I try to, doesn't happen though. I kinda don't want to miss out on anything good, like when kayos got himself banned.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Inu x Boku SS - 13 [Special]

yWuns.gif

----

If only
Miketsukami was girl throughout the entire show... ;_;

(O_O)

o(^▽^)o

(=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

DiGiKerot

Okay, so the SLA twitter account just announced that they'll be showing Mass Effect:paragon Lost as part of the same screening as Tokyo Marble Chocolate on Tuesday the 16th of October in Edinburgh.

It's bit out of my way, unfortunately. Or maybe fortunately.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Okay, so the SLA twitter account just announced that they'll be showing Mass Effect:paragon Lost as part of the same screening as Tokyo Marble Chocolate on Tuesday the 16th of October in Edinburgh.

It's bit out of my way, unfortunately. Or maybe fortunately.

Every experience matters.

I seriously don't understand everyone problem with SAO. Some people will just never be happy, I guess.

SAO is full of stupid crap, but it's fun to watch and I'm happy with it despite its many shortcomings.

And reading the millions of posts in which people explained their problems with SAO might help you understand why people have problems with SAO!

Horizon II 13

A decent finale to the season. Very nice action at the start featuring our resident lesbians and their magical girl transformations and lots of ship action. Good conclusions to pretty much everyone who got some focus this season even if we wanted them or not.

Still the best Sequel of the Summer. Lots of action, plenty of ship and mecha action and even more action. It was amazing the whole ride through.

Sunrise you can't just toss in images of people we haven't seen yet and not announce a Season 3!

Go_Ly_Dow

From the New World airs on crunchyroll in 2 and a half hours, I guess I should get the thread up before then.

It would help if everyone who's seen the first episode can link to the impressions they posted in this thread.

hardly anything but here you go

Tonari no Kaibutsu - 1

What a wonderful start to the fall season! That was so good. Quirky, funny and just full of great character expression. Bring on more.

yami4ct

I seriously don't understand everyone problem with SAO. Some people will just never be happy, I guess.

I can't speak to everyone, but it's what they've done to the characters that has bugged me. They have systematically been removing personality traits from both Kirito and Asuna. Asuna, who started as sort of a bad-ass independent warrior, has been reduced to a girl chasing Kirito's coattails.

As a popcorn show, it's fine, but the story just keeps getting worse.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I can't speak to everyone, but it's what they've done to the characters that has bugged me. They have systematically been removing personality traits from both Kirito and Asuna. Asuna, who started as sort of a bad-ass independent warrior, has been reduced to a girl chasing Kirito's coattails.

I cringed so hard when Asuna said Kirito was "always so laid back". I think it was during episode 12.

I was like NO HE AIN'T AAAAHHHH

To be fair, Asuna had a bit of a return to form in the last episode. Yes, she had her waifu speech, but she was also taking none of Kirito's crap and was the one who kept telling the scared Kirito that everything would be okay before/during the boss.

She also got to own the shit out of that fish.
I cringed so hard when Asuna said Kirito was "always so laid back". I think it was during episode 12.

I was like NO HE AIN'T AAAAHHHH
Yeah, that annoyed me too.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm suddenly reminded that I have yet to watch episode one of Shinsekai Yori. If only I could finally get a day where I'm not (medically) hopped up on NyQuil so I can actually appreciate it
qcGig.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom