• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall of Anime 2012 |OT2| O cursed spite, that ever I was born to UUURRRRYYY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchip

Banned
SFMag.gif

im still trying to figure out how this was done

Syrinx

oAh! My Goddess 10

Okay first, the Auto Club seniors are legit bros. They're bros bros. They're the kind of bros that give you a hard time but then rip off the testicles and small intestines of anybody who tries to fuck with you. They're bros you have for life.

Second, Belldandy is primo waifu material. If you disagree then you are a butt. And Urd is primo... well I'm not sure. She's that super-hot tease girl who's the ultimate jackpot, but she won't let you have her so you go for waifu.

jbug617

Banned
That's it, after watching all 6 episodes, I can confirm I love K!

Say what you want, but Misaki Yata just don't give a fuck!

I like K. I think there is going to be a payoff once
more of the Kings show up

Suki-tte Ii Na Yo 6

another episode
of someone trying to break them up. I think I'm going to drop this. It's getting boring

trejo

Robotics;Notes 5

What happened to my laidback toy robot fighting show? Things sure seem to be getting pretty serious at a rather fast pace. Unfortunately, due to this, the events don't really seem to have much weight and the reveals lack any real impact. Add to that the introduction of a cute moe loli that doesn't really fit in with the tone the episode seems to be going for and you have my first real disappointment with the show so far.

I did like the inclusion, once again, of real world elements like
the John Titor stuff
in Steins;Gate in the form of
Numbers Stations like The Buzzer
which is a topic that I always found interesting.

I'm gonna keep watching for now because in the end the show still interests me despite my current misgivings.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
That's it, after watching all 6 episodes, I can confirm I love K!

Say what you want, but Misaki Yata just don't give a fuck!

Just finished watching the first episode all the way through this time. What do you think about all the in your face "SUPER COOL" shit?

The show does do some cool shit, but a lot of it is so in your face that it makes everything so incredibly silly to the point where you can't tell if they're serious or not.

Definitely going to watch a few more episodes though, I liked it more than I thought I would.

wonzo

Banned
Space Bros 32

This show has most certainly picked up ever since they launched the damn shuttle. It was nice to see Azuma in a more relaxed setting as it certainly helped flesh out his character.

spacebros32a.jpg

Just finished watching the first episode all the way through this time. What do you think about all the in your face "SUPER COOL" shit?

The show does do some cool shit, but a lot of it is so in your face that it makes everything so incredibly silly to the point where you can't tell if they're serious or not.

Definitely going to watch a few more episodes though, I liked it more than I thought I would.
It can be good when they do it and you're not expecting it, but it gets annoying if it's every five mins.

I love it when they do the awesome camera angles, like when Yata was in on top of a building in the first episode, or the Skateboarding scenes they do with him. I think the colors are way unnecessary though, I mean it looks cool at times but other times it's just annoying, also that Neko character serves no purpose so far, you'll see what I mean in the third episode.

Gintama' 227

OH. MY. GOD.

BEST EPISODE EVER!

The rivalry, all the VA jokes, the MONKEY!, the blatant ripoff of another crossover, the smashing of the 4th wall, THIS EPISODE HAD IT ALL. Hell, I only wish they went even further in it for the OP and ED, but even the small changes were amazing as well. Nothing can come this close, nothing.

Defuser

Gintama' 227

OH. MY. GOD.

BEST EPISODE EVER!

The rivalry, all the VA jokes, the MONKEY!, the blatant ripoff of another crossover, the smashing of the 4th wall, THIS EPISODE HAD IT ALL. Hell, I only wish they went even further in it for the OP and ED, but even the small changes were amazing as well. Nothing can come this close, nothing.
Do not watch the Sket Dance x Gintama crossever in Sket Dance. It's fucking terrible.

cajunator

Banned
Ah! My Goddess 8
hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnghggghhhh Belldandy.
damn you were right cajunator Urd is fine as fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkk.
yeah I'm drunk wanna fight about it?
Ah! My Goddess 9
Was Sayoko crushing little toy cars or something? Why/ Why are those worth anything? Was that her idea 'of torture?" She had a hammer and he has balls. What more does she need dammit? Oooh. i"m gonna crush little hot wheel shit. Tell me your girlfriend's secret and su h.
Damn, Urd. Fine as shit. cajunator has good taste. That accent daammmmmnnnnn.
Never watching this show sober again.

Lol.
You're really enjoying this aren't you? As far as romantic comedies go its a classic.
The OVA versions of Belldandy and Urd are even hotter/cuter if you can believe that.

Articalys

Guess what: the anime adaptation of the Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (The 'Hentai' Prince and the Stony Cat) light novel is coming in April 2013, helmed by none other than reliable LN adaptation studio J.C. Staff.

Plot summary refresher:
The story centers around a second-year high school boy named Yōto Yokodera. Yōto is always thinking about his "carnal desires," but no one acknowledges him as a pervert. He learns about a cat statue that supposedly grants wishes. The boy goes to pray that he will be able to express his lustful thoughts whenever and wherever he wants. At the statue, Yōto encounters Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, a girl from his high school with her own wish — that she would not display her "real intentions" so readily.

Soma

Guess what: the anime adaptation of the Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (The 'Hentai' Prince and the Stony Cat) light novel is coming in April 2013, helmed by none other than reliable LN adaptation studio J.C. Staff.

Plot summary refresher:

Nice.

I forget what's going on in the manga at the moment but I remember there being some pretty amazing moments. I'm looking forward to it.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
skull.gif

It was pretty nifty. Good art and whatnot. Sometimes characters were kind of annoyingly unperceptive but I'll live. ^^;

j8Rt3WEL3Qkrf.jpg

I'm seriously stuck right now. I feel like I didn't even watch the episode so I don't want to watch the next one, but I don't think rewatching it is going to help any.

cajunator

Banned

Plot summary refresher:

Art style looks like Prism Nana a little.
Dead eyes with tiny pupils.
Its a cute style.
Also sounds a bit similar to Kannagi somehow.

Tsuritama 5:
I returned to the show, and I'm reminded of what I enjoyed so much about the previous episodes to begin with. It's a fun and refreshing show which always manages to give a friendly atmosphere, and isn't simply focused on driving forward a bunch of action. Coupled with some great art and music, and you have something that is always a joy to sit down with. Episode 5 gives Yuki some more development, and delves further into the various aspects of fishing. It feels a bit more authentic because of this. You can really get a sense for how Yuki's outlook on life and people has been changing, and how fishing is becoming important to him. As always, a real treat to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom