• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Family Guy In Japan

ChazAshley

Gold Member
Haven't watched family guy in a good while but this randomly popped up on YouTube and I couldn't stop laughing for a good while that's for true.

And a good classic:

Tams

I have always hated this TV show, this and FRIENDS... And this clip seems too discriminatory...

The Japanese people are very wonderful and have given many contributions and teachings to the world...

The Japanese in that bit was pretty good though.

And... well it's better and more funny than 90% of the the drivvle on Japanese TV.

BlackTron

The Japanese in that bit was pretty good though.

And... well it's better and more funny than 90% of the the drivvle on Japanese TV.

I'm sure every culture has wonderful people who have made many great contributions to the world. Japan though is extra special and deserves more protection against parodies.

I don't feel a need to remind everyone how much America has done around a bunch of jokes about bald eagles, hot dogs, guns, flags, cowboy hats, etc. Even though I am American

Kilau

A4gPw7G.jpg

ShadowNate

WellI didn't laugh much at that one.
It's been a long time since I've watched Family Guy.

This clip pops in my head once in a while. Now that was fun

I'm sure every culture has wonderful people who have made many great contributions to the world. Japan though is extra special and deserves more protection against parodies.

I don't feel a need to remind everyone how much America has done around a bunch of jokes about bald eagles, hot dogs, guns, flags, cowboy hats, etc. Even though I am American
Your post is stupid. You are dishonorable. I fart now. :p

Top Bottom