• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu #907

Anyone notice the Tales of Tempest scans? I didn't know you're going to have werewolves in the party, let alone the main character being a werewolf. Anticipation increased by 4.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
AzureRonin said:
Anyone notice the Tales of Tempest scans? I didn't know you're going to have werewolves in the party, let alone the main character being a werewolf. Anticipation increased by 4.
Three of the main characters can transform into beasts.

Mr. Smith

neo2046 said:
oh yes, there is a rumor about black color of DS Lite
this is a scan in Weekly Jump (from 2ch)

are you shure this is not just a dark blue ds lite? remeber there was a lot of confusion about that color beeing black or blue.

Roders5

Iwata een bom zal droppen
Blackcherry said:
Black DS Lite? Just in time for the worldwide realease of the DS lite maybe...
Screw black, my girlfriend is going to yell at me everyday until she gets a pink one. What am I supposed to tell her, Nintendo hates girls?

Roders5 said:
Screw black, my girlfriend is going to yell at me everyday until she gets a pink one. What am I supposed to tell her, Nintendo hates girls?
Don't worry about a pink DS Lite, it's just a matter of time
edit: just to make you remember if Nintendo is doing more than 3 colors with their handhelds...
gba11sm.jpg

Vashu

Ark-AMN said:
It's funny, the main character in Tempeset (Caius) looks a ton better as a werewolf than as a human. I need a comparison shot

Also, whats this game: http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc37&image=34938_shining_wind_F907r.jpg

The url says it all, it's artwork (three new characters) for Shining Wind. And beastmen are back in this version too. :D

Also: Tales of the Tempest = HAWT!

Edit: Damn, beaten by a minute! XD Oh yeah, can anyone tell me what it says in that Online Jack part on the first scan of .hack//G.U.?

duckroll

neo2046 said:

Brave Story PSP > Brave Story PS2.

Brave Story PS2 = Ugly piece of shit celshaded action RPG based on the anime movie and developed internally at SCE.

Brave Story PSP = Beautiful 3D RPG with Akiman character designs based on the novel's characters as well as original characters created for the game. Developed by Game Republic.

:D

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Magicpaint said:
Who's the third? I know of Caius and Forest. That's all.
Oh wait, you're right, I thought all three guys were on the Jump scan from before.

duckroll said:
I think Sony is doing that on purpose.

cvxfreak

Blackcherry said:
Don't worry about a pink DS Lite, it's just a matter of time
edit: just to make you remember if Nintendo is doing more than 3 colors with their handhelds...
gba11sm.jpg

I wanna visit Nintendo World. :(

Shouta

duckroll said:

Brave Story PS2 = Ugly piece of shit celshaded action RPG based on the anime movie and developed internally at SCE.

Brave Story PSP = Beautiful 3D RPG with Akiman character designs based on the novel's characters as well as original characters created for the game. Developed by Game Republic.

:D

And the manga has better character designs than either. =x

Top Bottom