• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu News: Gundam Seed Battle Destiny x Vita, Persona 4 News, Persona 5 Teasing

GSR

New Trauma Center for WiiU!

Man.
Man, don't say such things. That jerk from 4chan or whatever who was supposed to have INSIDE INFO said it would be revealed at E3 along with the WiiU and it it wasn't. I can't take any further disappointments, it's best to just consider the series dead I think after Trauma Team's failure. :(

I want to believe so hard. Trauma Team was such a great game, and now the series seems to be MIA. Maybe a 3DS one could be low-budget enough for them if they don't want to commit to WiiU?

Takao

Banned
Gundamu information:

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Battle Destiny uses the right stick for camera control and has a touch screen weapon changing system where you can tap icons to change gear. Players can use global points to purchase new items to fine tune Gundam from a shop. Additional Gundam are earned if you clear a mission with a certain rank or higher.

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Battle Destiny has ad-hoc cooperative play. Namco Bandai plan to release the game in Japan this spring.

It's 70% done.

Not really, but at least they made stuff other than Persona back in the days.

And they still make stuff other than Persona, they made Catherine, Devil Survivor, and SMT: Strange Journey recently.

I feel like the in-fighting between Atlus fans gets more and more pathetic every time we hear about a new Puhsunno or Ess Em Tee game.

Aeana

And they still make stuff other than Persona, they made Catherine, Devil Survivor, and SMT: Strange Journey recently.

I feel like the in-fighting between Atlus fans gets more and more pathetic every time we hear about a new Puhsunno or Ess Em Tee game.

It's even more amusing as someone who has been with the series since the Famicom watching newcomers fight it out.

I know my personal feelings on the newfangled Persona games isn't exactly a secret or anything, but I still like them and I'm happy that Atlus has found a money-maker as long as it leads to more stuff from Kaneko's group. Sadly we haven't heard anything from him since Strange Journey - I wonder what's up.

7Th

You realize that, right now, the only Atlus games currently announced or rumored are Persona games, right?

-Persona 4: The Golden
-Persona 4: Mayonaka Arena
-Persona 5

Even a Nocturne port for 3DS/Vita would make me happy.

cj_iwakura

Because the girls are hotter.

Nope.

smt3-yuko.jpg

Persona gets the girls. Core SMT gets the ladies.

(Obvious Exception: Maya Amano)

Jonnyram

I'm down for a multiplat release of P5 on ps360vita. I'd possibly even buy ps3 & vita if there's some transfarring/ltd bundle action.

Snakeyes

Atlus could've also garnered a huge amount of hype for a post-apocalyptic mainline SMT by scheduling its release on December 21st, 2012.

I'd be happy with either Persona 4 or a new mainline Shin Megami Tensei game. I'm sure both teams are working on something, so we should get both eventually. It's just a matter of timing.

Nah its P5 on PS3 first then P5 golden/portable on Vita. Gotta milk that franchise hard man.

yeah, I've just realized that jp developers are worse in this regard then western dev. western dev embraced multiplatform, they'll release their games on as many platforms as they could. jp dev on the other hand, like to release a game only on 1 platform, but then re-releasing that title with minor improvement to as many platform as they could.

Top Bottom