• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Readers’ Top-3 Heisei Era Games Are Chrono Trigger, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, NieR: Automata

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
FFVI's "popularity" was probably drowned out by FFVII lol.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Yes I'm aware.

FFIX and FFXII are also favorites by fans but in terms of popularity, lol. FFXIII is probably more popular than all three of them. :p

ULTROS!

Closer

This is a good top 3 list. While my personal #2 and #3 are different, I can see how those two games are held in such high regards. Love them.

mcz117chief

My top three would be different every time you asked me, it is literally impossible for me to have one answer but Pokémon Heart Gold would definitely be among the top three every time. Other would be Shadow of the Colossus/Ico, Final Fantasy XIII-2 or Metal Gear Solid.

Top Bottom