• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Survey Results: "Dream Collaboration Musou (Warriors)"

Camjo-Z

They have their dream pick of any possible franchise, yet their choices are still all series consisting solely of boring anime pretty boys. Bravo! Bravo!

Galang

Banned
Most of the anime choices are pretty boring, but otherwise it's a pretty good list. Fire Emblem seems like the most no brainer crossover.. I definitely think it will happen eventually. SMT/Persona would have to be my most wanted. I really hope it happens this gen. Type-MOON musou would be pretty awesome too actually

Falcom shouldn't be a Musou game anyway.

If anything, Falcom should borrow Omega-Force's engine and try to make a full-fledge Ys game with that engine. After playing DQ Heroes, I feel like enhanced combos with 2-3x gameplay speed = Ys game in the making.

By Falcom, I meant that it could work with Trails+Ys and maybe brandish and Xanadu as well. Gives a bigger fanbase to go after as well.

mankoto

From Gematsu

Touken Ranbu Online – “We’d certainly like to play it, so we’d like to look into making it a reality, but right now we’re focusing on the PC and smartphone versions.”

Type-Moon – “I want to play a Saber-like game where you wipe out an army of seaweed that fill the screen.” (Co-founder Takashi Takeuchi)

Fire Emblem – No comment from the makers.

Neoromance – “Should we seriously propose it?”

Final Fantasy – “The Forgotten Capital quest could be hot.” (Producer Yoshinori Kitase)

Tales of – “Thank you very much, but there aren’t any plans.”

Kantai Collection – No comment from the makers.

Atelier – “Maybe if it has synthesis and collection elements, it will be more RPG-like.”

Shin Megami Tensei – “Get in touch with us anytime.” (Producer Kazuyuki Yamai)

Persona – “It’d be interesting if we could make it one day.” (PR)

No comments from the anime side though.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Gintama Musou would be hilarious since they'd really have dig deep to give the characters movesets since the show has regularly mocked how the characters are completely unsuited for a fighting game.

I'm in.

saher

Banned
Im surprised FF muso didnt happen yet.

I personally want Resident Evil muso,how will that work i dont know but i want one.

Shahed

On the gaming side I recognise them all bar whatever Number 1 is. On the anime side I only recognise Fairy Tail.

Having said that after playing Dragon Quest Heroes I'm not sure how much I'd like Musou. I'd need them to be more "RPG-ish" for me to enjoy them

sörine

Banned
I'd be down for FE, FF and SMT. I really enjoyed Hyrule Warriors and am looking forward to DQ Heroes bit I've never been able to get into the historical or anime settings in Musou.

Im surprised FF muso didnt happen yet.

I personally want Resident Evil muso,how will that work i dont know but i want one.
Capcom already has their own take on Musou with Sengoku Basara. Given that the last one didn't do so hot saleswise I fear it may be done for, but I still hold out hope they'll take a page from Koei Tecmo and try to reinvigorate it with cross-overs. A Capcom "all-stars" Basara would be a great place to start, with Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Lost Planet, Mega Man, Monster Hunter, etc.

Oh my god, an SMT Musou in the style of Dragon Quest Heroes could be incredible. Plus they could include Maken as a bonus character.

tbd

One Piece already happened. Don't think there is anything more suited. Now they just have to actually make it great and maybe move away from the boring Muosu concept a bit. Attack on Titan proves they can do something different on top of fighting.

Red Mage

I have wanted FF Warriors since the first Orochi Warriors. I would imagine the movesets, like Cao Pi would work for Zidane, etc.

the entire results shows the good taste of famitsu readers

make them all and I'll buy them all Koei~

also sword boys fans are the most dedicated heh

pretty amazed that precure topped the anime list

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Why we don't have a super sentai/kamen rider musou yet ill never know

Battride War is Kamen Rider Musou. Sure it's not made by Koei/Omega Force, but it's still pretty decent. And the one coming up in February looks to be the true sequel the series has needed.

More like Touken RAMBO, amright ?

Lack of Asterix is sad, but sadly predictable =(

That would be great but it's never gonna happen but we have the Astérix & Obélix XXL games, they are like Musou in certain moments.

Fire Emblem is an obvious choice for a Musou, I'm still surprised that The Legend of Zelda was chosen in the first place. After that, I would love Star Wars and One Punch Man. I never thought about a Gintama Musou and now, I think that would be fun too!

Fandangox

A SMT musou would be great. Fire Emblem too, but they didn't comment on it! >:V

JoJo or HxH musou would also be fun.

But ABOVE ELSE:

falcon-hand.jpg

If Platinum won't make this action game, then let KOEI do the next best thing.

Let me dream damn it

Top Bottom