• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Survey Results: "Dream Collaboration Musou (Warriors)"

Shauni

Am I missing something with the random Stars War pic in the OP? I'm just curious, because I don't see any mention of Star Wars anywhere in the article at all.

Am I missing something with the random Stars War pic in the OP? I'm just curious, because I don't see any mention of Star Wars anywhere in the article at all.

Koei is constantly getting erect over the idea of getting to do a Star Wars Musou. It's the thing they always say when asked "what Musou would YOU make?"

Sakura

I'd pay good money for a Precure Musou, as long as it featured a lot of the original series and not so much of the bad ones.

The biggest issue is you just don't have any real fodder enemies. The fights are usually one on one against beings who are close to godlike.

Something like Asura's Wrath's gameplay would work way better for Type-Moon than Musou.

So you make one up? I mean, it's not that hard to create some magically created army of canon fodder.

1) Touken Ranbu
2) TYPE-MOON

WHO? No joke.

Google is your friend. TYPE-MOON is very well known, especially since a lot of it bled into anime. Fate, Tsukihime, Kara no Kyoukai... Doesn't really lend itself too much to Musou games style though, but I guess a large part of the contest was also popularity, rather than actually trying to find fitting stuff.

I don't even know what half of those games or the top ones are... and I've only played FF and one Tales....

not sure what I expected lol maybe was hoping something that was even more similar in theme/art to historic Romance of the Three Kingdoms (and art similar to IV, VI), not the opposite

I would be legit hyped for a Fire Emblem Musou game as long as they used characters from throughout the series instead of just awakening/fates.

ss-hikaru

I didn't realise that I wanted a Gintama Musou :O

They would have to play it totally not straight though, for the lolz. But even if they did play it straight there would be a wide range of character fighting styles. Sure most people use swords but you could add in bazooka for Okita, badminton racket
or anpan
for Yamazaki, S&M for Sacchan etc for varieties sake. How to make mayonnaise into a weapon....

Nishastra

Banned
For TM they could probably set the game around the counter force summoning in heroes to take care of shit over the ages, and just fight regular ass soldiers.
It would be heavily slanted towards Fate though.
I mean... It would be heavily slanted towards Fate regardless :p

miku

Just searched for Precure and I've never seen so much color in google search in my whole life.

I just did this and you're right

Xs2lYBl.jpg

RalchAC

1) Touken Ranbu
2) TYPE-MOON

WHO? No joke.

Gave a look at wikipedia. Touken Ranbu kind of looks like KanColle for women. Instead of ships that have a cute anime girl form you have swords that have a handsome anime man form.

Or something like that.

I'd like to know how many people has done this survey.

213372bu

Banned
I never realized how hype I would be for a musou with characters from 1-15 (including 11 and 14 obv.) It would have to be stylized like an RPG, while not being exactly like DQ Warriors, but still having that same departure of gameplay.

But still:

Yoooooooo

Delio

Precure Musou NEEDS to happen. So many Cures to choose from. Lots of villians and henchmen to fight through. Would be awesome.

I want a Hunter x Hunter x Musuo.

Just imagine being able to unlock Phantom Troupe and Chimera Ants.

EDIT: I see that I'm not alone in thinking this.

Top Bottom