• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Survey Results: "Dream Collaboration Musou (Warriors)"

Khezu

A Pre-Cure Mousou would be so easy to make, they make a damn movie every single year in which every Precure ever appears, they'd just have to write the game like if it was another of those movies.

A Type-Moon Musou would also be amazing, but I wonder what the enemies would be.

For TM they could probably set the game around the counter force summoning in heroes to take care of shit over the ages, and just fight regular ass soldiers.
It would be heavily slanted towards Fate though.

NeonZ

Fire Emblem is an obvious choice for a Musou, I'm still surprised that The Legend of Zelda was chosen in the first place. After that, I would love Star Wars and One Punch Man. I never thought about a Gintama Musou and now, I think that would be fun too!

Zelda was probably chosen for the Western potential.

Also, looking back at an old article, Hyrule Warriors' producer showed interest in a Smash Bros Musou:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...s-driving-dynasty-warriors-to-fresh-audiences
"One of my ultimate dreams would be using that character with the red hat on top," Koinuma mused, considering other Nintendo characters. "There is a Smash Bros. coming out, we do see a lot of different characters coming together in an all-star roster, so hopefully in the long run we can work with Nintendo on something with a similar line, where we can provide or deliver something Nintendo can't in a sense with their own IP."

Although I think Nintendo hesitates in just handing all of their franchises to an external party, even for some spin off game. Wonderful 101 was initially supposed to use Nintendo characters, before being changed to what we know.

Draxal

I'm surprised that sword boys tops the lit though.
I thought Famitsu was more male oriented.
Or maybe sword boys fans are just the most hardcore.

Well Gintama made it in the top 5 in the anime section as well, so there's your answer.

All good choices, except Tokyo Ghoul, I don't think it suits that series very well.

I would kill for a Kingdom musou though, perfect fit for the series. Gintama would be pretty good too.

TreIII

Although I think Nintendo hesitates in just handing all of their franchises to an external party, even for some spin off game. Wonderful 101 was initially supposed to use Nintendo characters, before being changed to what we know.

There's also the thing that the more you try to extend the scope of such a product, the more hands will be in the pot. For example: Can't have Pikachu and friends with TPC's say-so (and given how Koei already tried that with them before we got PKMN x Nobunaga, I don't think they'd go for it anyway).

If anything, Zelda Musou was probably the easier thing to make happen because it was just a matter of collaborating with Miyamoto and Aonuma's teams to make it so.

luminous

I pray that Touken Ranbu musou is a reality someday. I'm so burnt out on the browser game

Big yes to an Atelier musou too

Kumubou

I would cut a fat check for a Musou game based on Type-Moon or Megaten characters.
Or PreCure, although I don't know if I wand to admit that in public....

massoluk

Banned
Precure and Touken Ranbu?

Man, saying I'm out of touch with Japanese culture is an understatement. Truly I'm not an expert.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Where the fuck is BERUSERUKU? Famitsu should be banned, it's not an acceptable source. Scum.

Maybe if Miura would put down the iDOLM@STER and put out a new chapter more than once every couple of years, people would think of Berserk more often for polls like this!

Quonny

Sadly enough, the first one in game division is the only franchise that I have no idea what it is.

Sword Boys <3

latest
latest

Mobile game with historical swords represented by people.

Like KanColle (shipgirls), but with dudes.

RalchAC

Type Moon fans sure are an enthusiastic bunch of people. It never ceases to amaze me. I've never watched/played/whatever any Fate related product though

Gintama Musou? Oh shit I never thought of that but it makes sense.

Man, I love Gintama as a gag series, but when the author decides to do a more battle manga like arc it is incredible. Much more intense that many other series that are supposed to focus on those kind of things.

I never get tired of watching Benizakura, Yoshiwara's liberation or the Courtesan grandma arcs. I need to start watching the newest season.

Precure musou makes so much sense i'd buy 3 copies

1 for playing,
1 for storage
1 for worship
+
Whatever version needed for the bonuses

Heartcatch + futari wa warriors are REQUIREMENTS

Top Bottom