• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu teases big scoop next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Your trifecta is wrong

FFXV
Persona 5
The Last Guardian

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. Hoping for the same three games to pop up on Famitsu Giant Scoops of pretty much nothing. We started out hopeful but over the years we have mostly learn to see it as a joke...

I expect some Compile Hearts or Idea Factory. Perhaps something mobile

Ozium

Shenmue 3 Wii U exclusive!

The Last Guardian release information!

Persona 5!

it will be none of these things and y'all know it

I should have known better than to read this thread. I knew it would just be a list of people dying for information on games we've wanted forever, plus memes of awful brain-bleaching concepts. I was right on both counts.

Screw it. I might as well play along even though it's going to be absolutely nothing.
#teamPersonaHype

Lunar15

Doesn't Famitsu do this every week?

I can't believe we haven't learned from the past 4 or 5 times where famitsu said something about a "big scoop" and it ended up being nothing. And then other times where they said nothing and we got something interesting.

LX_Theo

Banned
I hope its not Persona 5. Because once they start promoting the game, I might have to start getting off the internet.

Andrefpvs

Persona 5!
Final Fantasy XV!
Kingdom Hearts III!

ib0EYoMIq2GcSk.gif

CTLance

I predict it's gonna be a big fat helping of <not relevant to my interests>.

I'd love to eat crow on that one, though.

Sn2V1Hk.gif

JDSN

Banned
Its gonna be a notarized document signned by Kojima about David Hayer not working on any Metal Gear game again so people can finally shut up.

Shogun1337

Lol jesus christ

Sad times for Famitsu. I remember just 8 years ago, we used to take their word as solid gold. If Famitsu gave a game a 32/40 or higher, it meant the game was an undeniably incredible experience that you had to play. When they said they had a scoop, it would always be for some huge, worthwhile, japanese title that I (didn't know at the time) was anticipating.

Now, lollll...

When did they go wrong? I remember my first "Famitsu.. you done fucked up here..." was when they gave Nintendogs a 40/40

One time a Famitsu "scoop" was hyped up, it turned out to be some new Monster Hunter weapon.

I will sooner expect more exciting things found at the back of my sofa before I fall for this magazine's crap.

Zephyx

Probably something for TGS. It is coming right?

My expectations for these big scoops are non-existent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom