• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous people whose faces piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

My choice: The Miz

Qqric.jpg

I probably wouldn't mess with him because he's a professional wrestler, but his face is really punchable

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
300hallcm82910.jpg

I refuse to watch Dexter because I hate this guy's face. It's the lamest reason I've ever had not to watch a show, but I just hate this dude's face so much I refuse to watch it for hours upon end no matter how good the show is.

I can't describe it. I can't justify it. I just feel it.

iNvid02

300hallcm82910.jpg

I refuse to watch Dexter because I hate this guy's face. It's the lamest reason I've ever had not to watch a show, but I just hate this dude's face so much I refuse to watch it for hours upon end no matter how good the show is.

i dont get it, look at this man

18881126_w434_h_q80.jpg
MichaelC2.jpg

RubxQub

i dont get it, look at this man

http://icydk.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/18881126_w434_h_q80.jpg[IMG] [IMG]http://dementeddiva.blognation.co.za/files/2010/09/MichaelC2.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

*shudder*

The kid from the sixth sense. He was already starting to be annoying back then but then he grew up and...

CsmLk.jpg

300hallcm82910.jpg

So you missed out on six feet under because of him? That's just sad. There's lots of good reasons to refuse to watch Dexter though.

Kraftwerk

wtvCt.png

I hate this guy's face. It's the lamest reason I've ever had not to watch a show, but I just hate this dude's face so much I refuse to watch it for hours upon end no matter how good the show is.

Also, this topic is...Really? Get a life people. Hating other's based on how they look. I hope none of you ever have children.

akira28

hahaha this says more about you than it does the smug looking actor/musician/sports figure guy.

That said, I want to punch Ryan Reynolds in the face because he's a shitty actor. Just should have done Van Wilder 3 and called it a night.

Fucking ruined Green Lantern for humanity forever.

RubxQub

Also, this topic is...Really? Get a life people. Hating other's based on how they look. I hope none of you ever have children.

You think I'm famous?!

Gustav

Banned

I think I should start the "Famous people whose faces make you instantly feel good!" thread. I made a list with my GF just the day before yesterday. I realized that I love seeing certain faces.

TheContact

Some people's faces annoy me. This is a good topic, I always think about this whenever I see people on TV. It's not necessarily about being hot/ugly, but rather just how their faces annoy you.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
most awesome thing I've ever seen.

SWAG OFF THE FUCKING SCALE

I think once SWAG became mainstream people started thinking being a douchebag salesman is swag.. but it isn't...

aku:jiki

Elijah Wood looks so harmless and nice, though. Like he'd totally share his ice cream cone with you. Can't hate on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom