• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous people whose faces piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premiere+Paris+Je+Taime+Paris+Theatre+HkpG0Uu7Pwml.jpg

He looks kinda weird for a celeb (if that makes any sense), but I'm sure that if I ever saw a guy like him in person, I'd be smitten and drown in his eyes. *sigh*

the chris

Jason Segel
0U6xe.jpg

Was really sad when I heard this guy was going to be in the new Muppet movie, still haven't seen it mainly because of him.

Jimmy Fallon
WprMd.jpg

Sovereign

Banned
Tom Hardy, Michael Fassbender, Eli Roth, Justin Long, Brett Ratner, Ben Affleck , Jeremy Renner, Kathy Griffin, John Mayer, Jeremy Piven, Tintin, everyone on The View. That's all I can think of for now.

kokujin

Banned
Jason Segel
0U6xe.jpg

Was really sad when I heard this guy was going to be in the new Muppet movie, still haven't seen it mainly because of him.

I actually have a little respect for him now, He actually spearheaded the new Muppet movie, and the movie is fantastic.

Glad to see Russell Brand already posted, but what the fuck at Carl Sagan being in here!? That's got to be against the law or something.

kate_moss-759.jpg

Kate Moss
And other models, both male and female, that make so much money making stupid faces, being anorexic and fairly unattractive.

Szu

For some reason, I couldn't stand Andruw Jones.

9HeSA.jpg

It was something about his smile and demeanor. It also had something to do with the fact that the Atlanta Braves were playing the Yankees during the 1996 World Series.

And go figure, now he's playing for the Yankees.

Adamm

piers-morgan115.jpg

Piers Morgan. A face you would never get tired of slapping

ADRIAN_CHILES_75.jpg

Only famous in UK (thank christ) But look at his face, LOOK AT IT! look at it & weep!

Tinabina

thread title made me lol...
for me its gotta be Claire Danes, I really want to watch Homeland but her damn face is in it
MV5BMTU3MTIzMzIxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE2MzMxMw@@._V1._SY314_CR27,0,214,314_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom