• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous people whose faces piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
261fb105-a298-4e70-9e77-921c5169ac3f.grid-6x2.jpg

Smug, ugly and incredibly dumb. A winning trifecta.

Say what you want about his face, but calling Bill Maher "incredibly dumb" is beyond ridiculous. When I read the post and scrolled up to see who wrote it I had 4-5 people in mind. Nailed it. :)

He is a smug looking bastard though.

300hallcm82910.jpg

I refuse to watch Dexter because I hate this guy's face. It's the lamest reason I've ever had not to watch a show, but I just hate this dude's face so much I refuse to watch it for hours upon end no matter how good the show is.

I can't describe it. I can't justify it. I just feel it.

Watch Six Feet Under. You'll love him.

CiSTM

Banned
Say what you want about his face, but calling Bill Maher "incredibly dumb" is beyond ridiculous. When I read the post and scrolled up to see who wrote it I had 4-5 people in mind. Nailed it. :)

He is a smug looking bastard though.

He is incredibly dumb on some issues, like vaccines. Still I do like his show.

milanbaros

Member?
These threads always degenerate into this: Every single celebrity is someone a poster would like to punch.

What else could it be? Are you suggesting we should instead be posting faces that just piss us off from the look of them alone? Most of us aren't that shallow, I hope.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
My choice: The Miz

Qqric.jpg

I probably wouldn't mess with him because he's a professional wrestler, but his face is really punchable

anne-hathaway.jpg

^A human gumby.

Don't have nothing against Bieber's career, but the hair pisses me off. And if someone has that hairstyle, I hate them too for no real reason.

I'm an angry old man. I also hate Pauly Shore/George W. Bush faces, but do not want to find their pictures anywhere.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
some very weird choices in this thread.

Michelle Bachman probably has the most rage inducing face I can think of. Glen Beck too.

I saw Jack Black mentioned, I was a fan of his until I read some account of him being a complete dickbag.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Abby-Sciuto-b.jpg

That goth chick on NCIS.

californication-20080827112230294_640w.jpg

Hank Moody's daughter on Californication.

127976-112237__charlie_l.jpg

Charlie.

Debi-Mazar.jpg

Vince's publicist on Entourage. Horrible voice, too, it sounds like she's chewing the inside of her mouth when she talks.

MikeTyson

Banned
this guy here:

16zh5x37

lol twittery lad, he's been in every thread now it seems. BUT YES.

anyway;

MITT ROMNEY

Something about corrupt secrecy comes off his face.
And lots of bullshit he thinks everyone wants to hear.
Also that stupid glance he gives when the person next to him at the debates is speaking.

Just a corona filled punch to the face would be nice, because I see them every damn day:

mediaManager

Mike Greenberg

michelle-beadle.jpg

Michelle Beadle

ITT: anyone who's had a modicum of success is reviled by at least one gaffer.

I really don't understand all the hate for people you've never met. I can understand someone like Bill Maher because the vitriol stems from disagreeing with his opinions. But actors like Anne Hathaway, Sean Penn, or Helen Mirren? What have they done other than achieve their dreams?

-Babyteks-

Neo Member
300hallcm82910.jpg

I refuse to watch Dexter because I hate this guy's face. It's the lamest reason I've ever had not to watch a show, but I just hate this dude's face so much I refuse to watch it for hours upon end no matter how good the show is.

Funny, sometimes his face is the only reason i watch it.

Watched Iron Man 2 last night. God I hate Mickey Rooney. I'm not even going to go look up a photo of him for you guys.

I also hate Russel Brand.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.

I really don't understand all the hate for people you've never met. I can understand someone like Bill Maher because the vitriol stems from disagreeing with his opinions. But actors like Anne Hathaway, Sean Penn, or Helen Mirren? What have they done other than achieve their dreams?

We are not talking about what they have achieved. Only their faces. They have done well indeed and can be proud! I don't care that some people here don't like someone I fancy. They are just opinions about looks. Relax, you must. Edit: As an example Dexter's actor whatshisnameIdontremember looks perfect for his psychokiller role. I like him. And that Game of Thrones kid, perfectly cast as someone everyone will hate. Looks the part.

We are not talking about what they have achieved. Only their faces. They have done well indeed and can be proud! I don't care that some people here don't like someone I fancy. They are just opinions about looks. Relax, you must.

Relax? I'm not one of those who's blood boils at the sight of another person :p

Loxley

Watched Iron Man 2 last night. God I hate Mickey Rooney. I'm not even going to go look up a photo of him for you guys.

I also hate Russel Brand.

Iron Man 2 would have been much more entertaining if Mickey Rooney played Whiplash instead of Mickey Rourke.

MikeTyson

Banned

Relax, man.

We take nothing from their accomplishments and success. And obviously, we wouldn't sucker punch them in real life. Take trump for instance, everywhere he goes he gets raged on for that stupid hair and pug face. Go watch the Trump Roast. It might make you less of a buzzkill
:p

300hallcm82910.jpg

You're crazy, bro.

bengraven

Something about corrupt secrecy comes off his face.
And lots of bullshit he thinks everyone wants to hear.
Also that stupid glance he gives when the person next to him at the debates is speaking.

He looks like a puppet for what America wants. I picture him walking into a room and bald eagles erupt like in a John Woo movie.

bengraven

tumblr_lip5t8u6Ei1qdgpkgo1_500.jpg

NqANE.jpg

fred-phelps.jpg

pastor-fred-phelps-001.jpg

Algbd.png

I think this is the ultimate entry and I'm shocked it hasn't been posted yet.

Why, because she's not classically pretty? That's gotta be why you don't like her.

She's one of the greatest actresses of our time and remains out of the spotlight and humble.

I guess ugly people deserve to be smacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom