• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous people whose faces piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Algbd.png

I think this is the ultimate entry and I'm shocked it hasn't been posted yet.
The girl in your avatar is way worse.

Jamie Oliver - while I'd agree with a list of what he does, I can't fucking stand him, seeing his gimpy face makes me want to put my fist through the TV.
p68670.jpg

Ed Milliband - he looks like a mindless drone (not to mention speaks/acts like one).
ed-main_1222892a.jpg

You have got to be fucking kidding me! Three of the most talented, funny, sexy women on earth!

Also, you buggers who posted Adrian Chiles, Tom Hardy, Matt Smith, and Timothy Olyphant, what the fuck is wrong with you? Those guys are wonderful.

Piers Morgan, on the other hand, I completely understand.

My choice would be this knobhead:

7bykT.jpg

Its not the only thing I dislike about Mr Gary Neville but honestly look at his boat race and tell me you wouldn't enjoy shoryuken-ing it into the stratosphere.

V57FZ.jpg

braves01

Banned
Anne Hathaway...she's that theater nerd from high school that always got made of by cheerleaders and jocks who somehow, by the will of some divine trickster, rose above her station and became successful instead of spending the rest of her life waitressing and doing community theater waiting for her big break as she should have. She knows this, and I know she knows this every time I see her lips curl into that godawful Cheshire grin of hers, and that is why I hate her.
anne-hathaway.jpg

I think Maher would probably look prettier after a few slugs to the face.

Also, as others have noted, Sean Penn deserves a beatdown of the ages. The guy could barely pass a GED exam and he wants to lecture everyone on "why we are all wrong?" Yeah... no, fuck yourself, Penn, and I want take a tire iron to your knees, until you shut up and stop annoying me.

Let me guess, though: You think Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich are studly, handsome men.

Fry

Also, this topic is...Really? Get a life people. Hating other's based on how they look. I hope none of you ever have children.

It's not about that, maybe 'piss off' was a strong word. It's just about people's faces that annoy you, I don't think anyone in here hate these celebs based on their looks.

Monocle

Algbd.png

I think this is the ultimate entry and I'm shocked it hasn't been posted yet.
This is not a valid answer, sorry. She's one of the most gracious and intelligent actors you could name, and she looks unconventional, not douchey. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

NinjaBoiX

Anne Hathaway...she's that theater nerd from high school that always got made of by cheerleaders and jocks who somehow, by the will of some divine trickster, rose above her station and became successful instead of spending the rest of her life waitressing and doing community theater waiting for her big break as she should have. She knows this, and I know she knows this every time I see her lips curl into that godawful Cheshire grin of hers, and that is why I hate her.
anne-hathaway.jpg
That honestly looks photoshopped. I mean, I think she can look really gorgeous, but man, that's a bad shot.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
This is not a valid answer, sorry. She's one of the most gracious and intelligent actors you could name, and she looks unconventional, not douchey. Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

she looks smug.

kaskade

Ujv3Z.jpg

Ben Foster. I can't stand him.

I agree. He is one of the only people that make me feel that way. I don't really hate him as an actor either. Maybe it was because he basically played a douchebag in 3:10 to Yuma.

Some of the face hating in this thread is crazy though. I think it goes deeper than just not liking a specific face.

gabbo

This has more to do with their politics/policies, but I do think they both look like they've wandered in the House by accident and just sort of stayed.

Jason Kenney:
WQtz9.jpg

Guy can't write a bill to save his life, but continues to get elected.

John Baird:
i05Vn.jpg

His haircut and 'my shit doesn't stink' grin eat at me every time he makes an appearance in the news.

pestul

This is one of the first 'face' threads on gaf where I agree with almost all of the choices. Obviously a few exceptions, but compared to the celebrity look-a-like thread, this one is spot on.

McNei1y

There is a lot of different famous people in this thread. I applaud everyone's choices. I'd definitely have to go with:

King Joffrey actor
Jimmy Fallon

S3E87.jpg

Lennon was a brilliant songwriter but goddamn if i do not want to punch him for looking as annoying as he did starting with the later years of the Beatles. And i simply hate Ono for ruining Lennon and with him the Beatles.

lil smoke

Banned
This is one of the first 'face' threads on gaf where I agree with almost all of the choices. Obviously a few exceptions, but compared to the celebrity look-a-like thread, this one is spot on.

Isn't it interesting that most people generally agree that a certain set of features are just a put off? I went thru the thread and was like, "yep.... yep..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom