• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famous people whose faces piss you off

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADRIAN_CHILES_75.jpg

Only famous in UK (thank christ) But look at his face, LOOK AT IT! look at it & weep!
mike-jefferies.jpg

First thing that came to mind. They are both aliens in human shells.

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
300hallcm82910.jpg

I refuse to watch Dexter because I hate this guy's face. It's the lamest reason I've ever had not to watch a show, but I just hate this dude's face so much I refuse to watch it for hours upon end no matter how good the show is.

I can't describe it. I can't justify it. I just feel it.

I know a guy who looks exactly like him (like, he's been asked to sign autographs numerous times).

And I know exactly what you mean.

DarkKyo

So? Gaf is supposed to be one of the more mature ones. I mean seriously.. If that is you in your avatar: You look like an adult man, but here you are raging on other people based on their looks.

Gaf is better than this.

Most of the time, a face will piss you off because of the person behind it... this thread is just about annoying celebrities for the most part. You can't stand to see someone's face if they are a detestable or unlikable person. If this is too immature for you then by all means feel free to go chat in other threads on the forum.

So? Gaf is supposed to be one of the more mature ones. I mean seriously.. If that is you in your avatar: You look like an adult man, but here you are raging on other people based on their looks.

Gaf is better than this.

It's all just good fun. I don't actually hate any of these people - I don't even know them. I think any other Gaffer would say the same, but I won't presume to speak for them.

Angry Fork

Gaf is better than this.

They're celebrities/famous people. Unless you're a famous writer or scientist or something most people are going to know you by your face.

Everyone has a certain person that pops into their head when they think of the word 'douche' or 'annoying' and so on, and that's who they're posting here. It's not that serious.

Kraftwerk

Most of the time, a face will piss you off because of the person behind it... this thread is just about annoying celebrities for the most part. You can't stand to see someone's face if they are a detestable or unlikable person. If this is too immature for you then by all means feel free to go chat in other threads on the forum.

Eh, I mean no one here has met any of these guys, or knows them on a personal level, so the argument of annoying personality is invalid.

Any ways..carry on I guess.

261fb105-a298-4e70-9e77-921c5169ac3f.grid-6x2.jpg

Smug, ugly and incredibly dumb. A winning trifecta.

I think Maher would probably look prettier after a few slugs to the face.

Also, as others have noted, Sean Penn deserves a beatdown of the ages. The guy could barely pass a GED exam and he wants to lecture everyone on "why we are all wrong?" Yeah... no, fuck yourself, Penn, and I want take a tire iron to your knees, until you shut up and stop annoying me.

Mike M

Nick N
111104mag-burn-notice-burns1.jpg

Jere Burns in Burn Notice. He doesn't look so bad here or in photos I can find of him NOT done up as Anson, which makes me think there's some prosthetic makeup applications at work. His eyes are too close together and too deeply set, his gigantic eyebrows are halfway down his eye sockets, and he has these weird wrinkles around the corners of his eyebrows while his forehead is as smooth and featureless as a baby's ass. I can't stand looking at him, and he had a LOT of face time in the last episode I saw.

mitch-mcconnell-09081-1.jpeg

Mitch McConnell. His weak chin makes him look like a turtle. I hate hearing him speak too.

WARCOCK

Banned
622-280x390.jpg

More of a love/hate affair. I love him on black adder. Women that i've pissed off throughout my life liken me to him, and i can kind of see it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom