• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - Teaser Trailer

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Looks good. The first Fantastic Beasts movie grew on me, especially the supporting characters.

Batjag

Fom this trailer, at least, this one looks a lot more interesting. Bringing in Jude Law is a good idea. He's always legit. I didn't like Newt Scamander as a main character, he should just be a side character.

In fact, I thought all those grown-ups in Fantastic Beasts were dull. At the very least, Jude Law and Johnny Depp will chew the scenery.

Mostly, I think she should put some more kids in these. It doesn't feel right without kids.

sunnz

I really like idea of searching for the beasts in the first film and capturing them. Enjoyed it a lot.

This one seems to take a different direction and focuses more on human charecters /drama. Honestly lessened my hype.

I love the Harry Potter books, but everything outside of the main 7 has been a huge disappointment.

Fantastic Beasts 1 lacked an interesting lead. Eddie sucked, but his writing also sucked.
The movie spent significant time dedicated to showing off crappy CGi like it was an early 3D movie shooting a yo-yo out of the screen.

I think Fantastic Beasts would have been better with Balls of Fury guy as the lead so we could see the magical world through his eyes like we did with Harry.

LordPezix

Well, being a fan of the Potter-verse, I'm gonna have to see it anyways. I'll hold my judgements til after.

Pejo

Gold Member
I was torn on the first Fantastic Beasts. Didn't really like it at first, but enjoyed it more with subsequent viewings. I'm in to see this film.

MC Safety

I didn't like the protagonist and thought he mumbled a lot. To be fair, I'm not exactly sure if it was me, or the theater, or the main actor mumbling a lot.

Tenderfood

Banned
Fom this trailer, at least, this one looks a lot more interesting. Bringing in Jude Law is a good idea. He's always legit. I didn't like Newt Scamander as a main character, he should just be a side character.

In fact, I thought all those grown-ups in Fantastic Beasts were dull. At the very least, Jude Law and Johnny Depp will chew the scenery.

Mostly, I think she should put some more kids in these. It doesn't feel right without kids.
Why do you want more kids? Does the actor's age bracket make any difference in the quality of the film?

Top Bottom