• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

blackflag

Guess I'll leave Odell in since they play Monday and I'm not sure if he's playing or not....replaced him last week with Crowder and ended up with negative points

Milabrega

Got the same problem in Standard and PPR.

Martavis Bryant, Ameer Abdullah or Corey Davis for flex?

Stick with Cousins or snatch Wentz off FA while I await Lucks return?

Unbelievable- I lost Alan Robinson within 10 minutes last week and replaced him with Maclin who is also gone within 10 minutes. Man this is not my season.

Kalnoky

"Cardinals vs. the Colts? Goooooootta start Palmer this week" I said to myself not two hours ago.

Mistakes were made. Mistakes continue to be made.

mike6467

I sure hope Sam Bradford gets better. Also that Minnesota's showing last week wasn't just the typical result every team playing the Saints gets.

Kelce showing up this week though.

I'm going to win this week, but Michael Thomas has really been letting me down so far. Doesn't help that the Saints are getting blown out each game so far I guess...

Milabrega

Wentz is doing well enough against the Chiefs D at Arrowhead he's probably a safe start every week. Got to pick him up in my one league where he's still available.

Omadahl

Banned
I've only had Brady and the Panthers D play so far. I'm feeling really good about my chances today. Ajayi and Gordon just need to hit their projections.

Servbot24

Banned
Sheesh, my bench RBs are way outpacing my starters

Definitely starting White instead of Gillislee next week. Unsure about Cohen vs Buck Allen though.

Top Bottom