• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Premier League |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyover

Last gameweek starts in under 11 hours. Good luck to everyone who's stuck with FPL this season! I won't be awake until after the deadline hits, so hope there aren't any final day lineup surprises.

Also, please reward my triple captain chip, Kane...

What's this new 'Draft' format for FPL?

Seems to be a fixed number of teams per league and each team would take it in turns to pick a player. You still have a budget i suspect but a player can only appear in one team.

Seems people have to bid on a player to get them into their team so if everyone wants one player the price goes up until only one person is left and then that player is unavailable for anyone else.

That keeps going until the positions are all filled. Transfers would be from the remaining pool of unselected players

This will be available from 17th July according to the site

Is that what we're doing this year or there's still the old league?

I feel the draft could be nightmarish for bigger leagues, to be honest. There's always a sizable drop-off after week 2, so players on those teams would essentially be locked out for everyone else for the rest of the season.

cromofo

Looking forward to the new season.

Last one was my first ever and the highlight was spending 5 gameweeks in a row in the top 100 overall.

And then during the last gameweeks I slipped from 10k to almost 100k, sad really. Finished in the 90 000s

Any Neogaf leagues soon?

LoveCake

Don't forget the deadline to get a team in,
Gameweek 1 Deadline - 11 Aug 18:45 (BST / GMT+1) Current United Kingdom time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom