• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 Gameplay E3 2014

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Hard to tell from the selfie, but does the main character still have bizarrely stupid anime hair?

Farcry3txtscr_001-large.jpg

I just hope he isn't as annoying as Brody.

Spineker

Banned
The only game from Ubisoft I'm remotely interested in. The Division isn't doing it for me, I hate Asscreed and Rainbow Six looks like bullshit.

Votron

stop trolling , OP. There isn't any gameplay This is just cut scenes.. and also being Ubi, the final version won't look anything like that.
Nothing to see here , folks. Moving on......

The Cowboy

The gameplay looks great, and dare i say it - legit. It has some clear framerate drops, as such I'm gonna say its likely how it will actually look.

HeelPower

I honestly might get this game because of this whimsical character.

would be so fun to play an entire with that guy ordering you around.

Shredderi

Damn that gameplay looks solid. I simply love the setting and visuals. The place is frickin' gorgeous. Graphically it looks good but you can see that it's a cross-gen game, but the scenery and stuff is just looking really good.

daniels

Gameplay looks cool and graphics are really nice but its probably just smoke and mirrors again
and i am not sure if the villain in the opening is supposed to "overact" to the point of comic relief?
Oh well hopefully the monkey survived :)

GavinUK86

Unfortunately it looks like you play a bit of a dudebro again.

MBdoMPJ.png

I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover though. I didn't expect Pagan to sound like he did.

I love being white and killing all the non-whites. If gaming has taught me something it's that white people are the greatest heroes and killers in the world.

The fortress needed liberating? Everything seemed pretty peaceful. Even had some farmers just chilling in the fields with doors open and animals grazing. White dudes come in and start blowing shit up. Who's the bad guy?

JDSN

Banned
Unfortunately it looks like you play a bit of a dudebro again.

MBdoMPJ.png

I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover though. I didn't expect Pagan to sound like he did.

Ah, the mythical triple popped collar, if the profesy is right, this means that the Douchedragons are coming.

It's just what people do now. I'm actually pretty unimpressed by the visuals here.

Yeah, Far Cry games usually have crazy visuals (at least in their first showings/on PC). I expected a little more from a next gen iteration.

I guess I'll have to wait for some high quality gameplay footage before I judge though.

Top Bottom