• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 or LBP3 for PS4 29.99

Mooreberg

is sharpening a shovel and digging a ditch
HOW!? Its sold out.
Refresh. It told me sold out earlier too. The code you buy from Dr. Friel Good (lol) will let you select a game, which generates another code. At which point SEN website may or may not work as it should (shocking, I know).

JJD

Still waiting for my TLOU code from yesterday :(

Really? OK, I'll contact support now I guess you should do the same!

I don't think they are scammers considering everyone ITT got their codes except us.

Maybe we are just unlucky! Lol

If anyone managed to snag a LBP3 code I'd be interested for 30 USD through paypal or a steam giftcard or whatever, just send me a PM if you're willing to trade and whatnot.

Shahed

So you want your click back?

Not necessarily. I just think titles should be more relevant . A $ symbol makes that title more informative in general. It's like those threads that say there's a PSN sale or something, and once you enter, you see it refers to EU or US only. Some of these titles are edited to better reflect that but not all.

There were other options, I always use paypal to prevent scams or at least make it less likely

alright thats reassuring news. Im not worried about getting scammed since it seems mostly everyone has gotten their code and those haven't didn't get a fuck you from customer support, at least not that I've read.

Really? OK, I'll contact support now I guess you should do the same!

I don't think they are scammers considering everyone ITT got their codes except us.

Maybe we are just unlucky! Lol

I also got the email but no code. I'm emailing them right now. I'll update this post if anything changes. I got TLOU a while ago from this site and it worked perfectly.

Edit: I closed out of my confirmation screen because I assumed we'd be getting the code in the email. I've contacted GDD and the seller to see if I can get an update sooner rather than later.

EDIT 2: I emailed the seller, Matt Friel, and received my code in less than an hour! Totes legit!

My Gamedealdaily email didn't come with any code. I checked.

Guess I'll wait a bit. :-(

Same thing for me. It says wait 24 hours if not there, but people are getting theirs immediately. No big deal if I don't get it as long as I don't get charged.

Edit: Got my code after emailing. Good stuff.

breakfuss

Yeah, my original receipt didn't have a code for some reason but I contacted them and they swiftly supplied me with one. Awesome.

jts

...hate me...
Damn, bummed I missed on this. Been wanting a deal for FC4.

Subscribing in case it comes back.

JJD

I also got the email but no code. I'm emailing them right now. I'll update this post if anything changes. I got TLOU a while ago from this site and it worked perfectly.

Edit: I closed out of my confirmation screen because I assumed we'd be getting the code in the email. I've contacted GDD and the seller to see if I can get an update sooner rather than later.

EDIT 2: I emailed the seller, Matt Friel, and received my code in less than an hour! Totes legit!

Same thing for me. It says wait 24 hours if not there, but people are getting theirs immediately. No big deal if I don't get it as long as I don't get charged.

Edit: Got my code after emailing. Good stuff.

Yeah I got the code via e-mail from the site owner as well.

Nice!

Now if I only had time to play all this games... :-(

Majmun

Just bought TLOU for the third time. Don't even know why

iochKDf61wv4U.gif

Tizoc

Get LBP3.
FC4 is typical Ubi open world with lots of pointless collectables, and overall meh missions and a lame-o ass leveling up system.

breakfuss

Get LBP3.
FC4 is typical Ubi open world with lots of pointless collectables, and overall meh missions and a lame-o ass leveling up system.

I can't stand LBP's floaty controls but to each their own.

Anyway, they've restocked. Prices went up a little, though.

Winter John

They're still selling these codes. I managed to pick up one 30 mins ago. I had some problems redeeming the code. I think there's something wrong with Sony's site. I entered my details and nothing happened. Then I changed my email address and that worked for some reason. Got a code and I'm downloading FC4 now. The price has gone up $6 but £24 for FC4 is a good deal.

Top Bottom