• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 4 or LBP3 for PS4 29.99

Just had an email with a different code, which worked directly through the PSN store.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to human error.

LBP3 is $24.99 at Boxeddeal with the code SLICKDEALS.
Ahhh man I didn't care about that game and couldn't get into the previous games, but dat price...
Just had an email with a different code, which worked directly through the PSN store.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to human error.
No error. They just generated the code for you, whereas most of us did it ourselves.

You're suppose to use the code they give you on a Sony page and that then gives you the PSN code.

Ahhh man I didn't care about that game and couldn't get into the previous games, but dat price...

No error. They just generated the code for you, whereas most of us did it ourselves.

You're suppose to use the code they give you on a Sony page and that then gives you the PSN code.

Well the code didn't work on the Sony page either. So I assume they double sold a code or something like that. No bother in the end. Excellent price as well.

Well the code didn't work on the Sony page either. So I assume they double sold a code or something like that. No bother in the end. Excellent price as well.

Ahhh nvm, my fault for being an ass and assuming you fucked it up.

So is it safe or not to buy these: http://gamedealdaily.com/playstation-4/little-big-planet-3-full-game-download/ ?

Because I see a lot of posters in here saying their codes don't work :<

Worked for me. Bought it and they emailed the code immediately.

Anybody that has had trouble has just emailed them and they've been helpful from what I've read.

Do it, you ain't finding better deals than these.

Amir0x

Banned
Worked for me. Bought it and they emailed the code immediately.

Anybody that has had trouble has just emailed them and they've been helpful from what I've read.

Do it, you ain't finding better deals than these.

Alright. I just want to get a code for my Brother-in-law...

Arondight

Sigh, I'm getting undefined errors. Read up on PSN forums had a lot of people are getting the same as well. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

Raptor

Just want to know if someone is on the same boat as me, have the voucher but the Sony page is down, i aint losing my game is it?

We are optimizing the redemption experience to ensure an improved redemption process.
Thank you for your patience. We will have the redemption site
available as soon as possible.

Jesus Christ I have to go on holiday tomorrow, hopefully it's done by then so that I can leave it to download.

molnizzle

Hm, been almost an hour now, still no code in my email. I remember getting my TLOU code much faster than that.

Want to play. -_-

Ricky_R

Sweet, got my code. Got Far Cry 4 which I was planning to get soon.

Got a "Page not found" error when I redemmed the code on the SEN website, but the game was available for download on my PS4 library, so I'm downloading from there.

Deal works, thanks OP.

Xtyle

uh
I got the redeem code for Far Cry 4 but when I redeem it it keeps say " The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entry"

Anyone got this as well? it is annoying...

Edit: same issue 1 post above me haha

uh
I got the redeem code for Far Cry 4 but when I redeem it it keeps say " The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entry"

Anyone got this as well? it is annoying...

Edit: same issue 1 post above me haha

It doesn't work if you're doing it through the standard "redeem code" page on the PSN store. You need to use it on this page: http://www.playstation.com/en-us/inside-playstation/events/2014/ps4-4games1pick/

When you pick Far Cry 4 after redeeming the voucher they give you another code for that specific game.

Xtyle

Cth

Anyone order anything today?

I ordered a copy of TLOU Remastered about 2 hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Nothing in my spam box either.

molnizzle

I ordered a copy of TLOU Remastered about 2 hours ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Nothing in my spam box either.

I placed an order for Far Cry 4 about 6 hours ago and still haven't received anything.

I bought TLOU from here back in October and had the code in my inbox instantly. Something weird is going on...

Cth

I placed an order for Far Cry 4 about 6 hours ago and still haven't received anything.

I bought TLOU from here back in October and had the code in my inbox instantly. Something weird is going on...

Ok, sounds like it might be the new system they have in place from reading a few posts up.

I was kinda hoping to start the download tonight since I get bad speeds on my PS4 :D

FC4 is over rated, wait for a bargain price. Its a copy paste of FC3 with less interesting environments.

And the story is so predictable and stupid, I can't believe people consider it an improvement to FC3. You are constantly attacked by annoying enemies like eagles.

If you can't play FC 3 on a PC though it's not bad alternative since core gameplay is fun. Not a bad game just over rated

Yes, same for me. It's nine hours now, haven't gotten anything yet.
I guess it's time to write them an e-mail and ask whats going on.

Cth

Got sent the wrong code but support is working on it. For some reason it has a different email do maybe that's why the wrong code was sent.

impact

Banned
I wish PSN had prices this good. Still got $40 credit left from the holidays but PSN sales are so bad that it'll likely sit there till Bloodborne.

Fuck, would hop on Far Cry 4 for sure.

Top Bottom