• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Pokemon Type?

I used to run Mamo to kill dragons/Scizor on my team. Haven't played smogon in a while, tried to get back in but they left PO so I couldn't move my sets over and I gave up. Shame that Deoxys-S is banned now. Is weather still running rampant? I see Poliwhirl there but what about Sand?

entremet

I used to run Mamo to kill dragons/Scizor on my team. Haven't played smogon in a while, tried to get back in but they left PO so I couldn't move my sets over and I gave up. Shame that Deoxys-S is banned now. Is weather still running rampant? I see Poliwhirl there but what about Sand?

Tyranitar and Hippowdon

StayDead

In following of my older post about ground, Camelrupt is one of the least appreciated pokemon ever. He owns :D

LhcRd0Q.jpg

I thought you could transfer Pokemon Online sets onto Pokemon Showdown?

Brofield

Rampardos is close enough to this.

Pachycephalosaurus.

They were cool for headbutting the jeep in The Lost World: Jurassic Park, but otherwise it's a veggie-saurus to me.

That's what irks me, is that we haven't had a good carnivore.

My favorite is Electric, I had to wait 4 gens for a badass three-stager:

fDkW1Ge.png

Fucking love Luxray. Shinx was actually my first ever shiny that I both saw and caught. His nature may have been ass, his stats awful and the moveset I chose eyebrow raising considering the physical/special split, but goddamn if he wasn't my favourite then with the gold/black colour scheme that I carried all they way from Route 202 to the Elite 4 and then some.

405.png

GhaleonQ

I wish there was a Light or Holy type to counter Dark type, which is what I always choose. Most of them ended up in Psychic, though, so I pick Psychic. Water is the 2nd, as it tends to match my move needs, personality type, and type matchups.

Unfortunately, I dislike all of the Psychic/Water types.

Ezalc

I wish there was a Light or Holy type to counter Dark type, which is what I always choose. Most of them ended up in Psychic, though, so I pick Psychic. Water is the 2nd, as it tends to match my move needs, personality type, and type matchups.

What. Slowking is awesome tho.

zoukka

Holy and dark just remind me too much of digimon.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
dCU3gDxl.png

Flying! That's right bitches, we got Gyarados, we got Togekiss, we got Skarmory, we got Charizard, we got Lugia, we got Staraptor, we got Drifblim, we got Honchkrow, we got Emolga, we got Braviary, we got Gliscor.

What do you have? Nothing, that's what.

(Of course, as GAF's previous Flying Gym Leader, I may be biased.)

0lCRoXAl.jpg

Fell in love with Psychic after seeing Abra and the Psychic Showdown. Then Alakazam was introduced later in the Kanto episodes, and that became my favorite Pokemon until Gardevoir unseated it in Gen III.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
It goes something like Dark > Fire > Bug > Dragon > Normal for me. Normal might seem like a weird choice, but there are so many interesting and cool Normal Pokemon it would be tough not to be in my top 5.

It's a shame I like Pokemon types with mostly terrible defensive typing besides Dragon. :/

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The best.

Ghost is probably my second favorite, along with Dragon. And I don't even like many ghost Pokemon, basically just the Drifloon and Litwick lines, and Giratina. But I love all of them so much it pushes it to the top.

Favorite Dragon is Hydreigon, who is just under Togekiss overall.

hydreigon_by_sailorclef-d48qato.png

BAMF

shaowebb

Scum type. Sticking with my guns here and going with Scum Type. It has seen me through many a battle that scum. Oh whats that? You got high SP? Yeah Scum got that covered. Great Speed? Nothing outruns Scum. Atk power coming at me you say? Scum got you all in check.

Aw yiss. Scum type FTW.

Steel.
Not the most awesome offensive typing but DAT defense!
I think I have a fetish for shiny, metallic surfaces and hard edges.
My favorite pokes are scizor and excadrill.
Fantastic pokes lke metagross, jirachi, skarmory, magnezone, lucario, ferrothorn, etc, etc, etc.
Aggron, empoleon and steelix may me "sucky" but man, do they look awesome!

I don't think I could narrow it down to single type. But I remember loving the episodes with Sabrina. The ghosts and psychic pokemon were so awesome. I also like Ice and Steel.

Are there any Ice/Psychics other than Jynx?

Daingurse

At least Luvdisc had some though put into it.

Also, Luvdisc didn't rob 10-year-old me of my only Bellossom >:/

haha. I see. I still remember my first Bellosom, don't know wtf I expected out of a pure grass type. Now my first Espeon with Bite? I rolled the game with that thing and Typholsion and Typholsion is simply awesome.

157.gif

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Steel. Terrible offensive type, but it still some badass pokemon, including my favorite (Metagross), as well as my favorites from Gen 2 and 4 (Scizor and Lucario)

Runner up would go to psychic or fighting.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I don't visit Pokemon Community thread anymore, but Pokemon list wars are fun.
When it doesn't happen every page

Top Bottom