Feb 14

Feb 2, 2018
I got a hand written card and some chocolate. Actually we always say "no gifts" for years now because valentines days is just too commercial nowadays, but i guess we should give up on this. I had a small present, too. :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
Get some half chicken with fried rice, some sweet and sour shrimp, some beef chow mein, maybe some eggrolls. Ice cold can of coke. Get on that YouTube and watch me some Joe Rogan, some Theo Von. Post here. Play some tunes. Play some PUBG. I'll take this over candle lit rose pedal theatrics any day, son.

Here's an image to cheer you up:

Sep 7, 2015
Munich, Germany
Valentines day is a pain in the ass. Me and the wife do cards but don't bother with much else - restaurants are out because they're full of filthy casuals. As mentioned above, I try to be nice for the other 364 days instead.
Yeah it's annoying as hell. We wanted to go out to our favorite restaurant because she passed all her exams and just begun work in a clinic, which is a huge step forward but it's impossible to get a seat anywhere

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
My Korean girlfriend told me that in Korea they have 3 different days for Valentine's day, one where girls give the guys something, then the reverse, and then another day for the people who aren't seeing anyone apparently.

Oct 24, 2017
  • Zog

Zog

Me and my wife exchange 'Happy Valentines Day' and then treat it like a normal day. A female client complains that her husband doesn't buy her anything on Valentines Day, never had a husband complain about not getting any gifts on this day.

Aug 15, 2018
Happy feast day of St. Valentine!

You know OP, it doesn't necessarily matter if you are in a relationship/married or not. There is nothing wrong with singlehood, but if you truly desire the married life, moping about it on the internet probably isn't the most productive thing to do (not to be mean).

Oct 28, 2017
Flowers and a card for my wife this morning. She’d been wanting to upgrade our tv and mount it on the wall (we moved into a new house and the open floor plan isn’t a good set up for a normal stand) so I got a nice big new 4K set 😁.

Attempting to make dinner tonight at home 😬.