• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Goddamn fantastic tag match between Furnas/Lafonde and Owen/Bulldog. Better than their first. It's my current match of the night. I would definitely recommend it

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Smashing Pumpkins only has two good songs, 'Tonight, Tonight' and '1979.' How they manage to be so highly rated among artists in the 90s, I'll never know.

Kacho

Smashing Pumpkins only has two good songs, 'Tonight, Tonight' and '1979.' How they manage to be so highly rated among artists in the 90s, I'll never know.

Dude, what? Their first four albums are incredible. Love listening to them with headphones. Its pure audio euphoria.

I hated Billy's voice back in the 90s but have grown to love and appreciate it over the years.

Check out the song Snail.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Holy shit, don't think I've ever wanted to fight a NeoGaffer irl more than I do right now.

Also, Ten is ten times(lol) the album Nevermind was.

jVqYpCc.gif

Kacho

I appreciate Ten and Nevermind. Both are classics. 90s music was godly. Tool, Sublime, Rage. So many greats. I was listening to Zack de la Rocha's solo album this week for the first time. Its not bad.

Kacho

I'm down with the Kanye's and Iggy's y'all. What's up. How about that Daniel Bryan. I consider myself part of that Yes Movement.

So the final four was a fun cluster. Overall In your House: Final Four was a decent PPV. Solid Rocky/Hunter match, fantastic tag match, and a fun main event. My Attitude Era rewatch rolls on as I watch the follow-up RAW, where new champ Bret Hart takes on Sycho Sid for the WWF Title!

So the final four was a fun cluster. Overall In your House: Final Four was a decent PPV. Solid Rocky/Hunter match, fantastic tag match, and a fun main event. My Attitude Era rewatch rolls on as I watch the follow-up RAW, where new champ Bret Hart takes on Sycho Sid for the WWF Title!
This was after Shawn "lost his smile" right

Mengetsu

Been doing some pc gaming at 4k the last couple of days. I don't know if I can go back to consoles after this.
I have yet to lay eyes on 4K gaming or anything over 60fps. I honestly feel already 60fps is weird and to fast for most games but, I could never imagine 120fps that I've seen people tout about. 1080p is so clear already but, Im sure 4K must be amazing.

I have yet to lay eyes on 4K gaming or anything over 60fps. I honestly feel already 60fps is weird and to fast for most games but, I could never imagine 120fps that I've seen people tout about. 1080p is so clear already but, Im sure 4K must be amazing.

Everything is super sharp and clear. I switched back to 1080p to compare the difference and it looks so blurry and the colors look faded compared to 4k. Playing Ryse on PC at 4k looks so damn amazing. I'd like to see what a WWE pc game would look like on high or ultra settings at 4k.

Why was it awful?

The Shawn Michaels lost his smile segment is 10 minutes of pure concentrated bullshit as Shawn rambles on and on and on and ON about a work leg injury in a terrible promo as Vince and Monsoon look at him with a "hurry this shit up" face on both of them.

Fuck 96-97 face Michaels, most flamboyant champion ever my left nut.

Is that episode on the network?

No, I found an archive of every RAW (it looks like) from 97 to 02. I'm marathoning.

The Shawn Michaels lost his smile segment is 10 minutes of pure concentrated bullshit as Shawn rambles on and on and on and ON about a work leg injury in a terrible promo as Vince and Monsoon look at him with a "hurry this shit up" face on both of them.

Tell me a lie you rotten son of a bitch.

Carnby

No, I found an archive of every RAW (it looks like) from 97 to 02. I'm marathoning.

And the episode ends with Austin trying to jump off the balcony so he can do a run in while Bret celebrates in the ring. Its fucking hilarious.

Top Bottom