• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

I don't know. I just assumed the WWE had some morality clause.

Don't misconstrue. I'm not advocating she get fired.

I believe the clause is if you don't tell the WWE before you are hired that you did nudity and it comes out they can fire you.

Lana is still in the WWE because she told them about all those photo shoots she did before they hired her.

Cause WWE buried a good deal of those but some still got out and she still is in the company.

Got passed over for a promotion, I can count on WrassleGAF to Hijack my meetings tomorrow? D-Bry showed me that's how it works.

srsly, i'm pretty down about it.

Kaladin

Got passed over for a promotion, I can count on WrassleGAF to Hijack my meetings tomorrow? D-Bry showed me that's how it works.

srsly, i'm pretty down about it.

We'll come in armed with sledgehammers and baseball bats.....and kendo sticks, can't forget those.

Hasney

I believe the clause is if you don't tell the WWE before you are hired that you did nudity and it comes out they can fire you.

Lana is still in the WWE because she told them about all those photo shoots she did before they hired her.

Cause WWE buried a good deal of those but some still got out and she still is in the company.

Burying? I hope they got their best guy on this.

ShortSpanishCanine.gif

Pizoxuat

I got that Chikara choose-your-own-adventure app. On my first playthrough, Fire Ant stumbled across a spaceship, went inside, got restrained by tentacles and taken to Titan. He almost died several times there and a blue blob helped him escape the natives, and he ran onto a second spaceship amid a hail of laser fire. The spaceship's auto-pilot was set for the sun, so he burned up and died.

He didn't get to wrestle anything.

Alucard

Banned
Just watched Lucha Underground. Another good episode with some intriguing backstage stuff, and some good fire shown by Alberto El Patron. Big Ryck looks awesome with that eye patch and his upper body too. Damn.

I'm going to watch CM Punk vs. Triple H for the first time. On my way there I stopped to watch Henry/Orton. I love everything about Henry.

Dante

Zahra posts a lot of dumb shit on Twitter, I can sorta see it becoming a problem for her if she manages to stick around long enough.

PInk Tape

Banned
"Girls today are pathetic. I never in my life had to chase after any guy. Quit setting yourself up for failure. It's not happening."

iNir8nNWL7fmP.gif

Vince continuing to make his IC champ look strong.

*Bad News Barrett vs. R-Truth is next with Dean Ambrose on commentary. Truth rolled Barrett up for the non-title win after Barrett was distracted, talking trash to Ambrose, who was ignoring him.

Also -
Erick Rowan vs. Big Show is next. Big Show destroyed Rowan and got the win. Apparently Rowan didn't get any offense in.

ISIS is now being brought up in The Order review thread. Some people's brain cells have been fried.

Lol, holy fuck. Some of those dudes need to step outside
Vince continuing to make his IC champ look strong.

*Bad News Barrett vs. R-Truth is next with Dean Ambrose on commentary. Truth rolled Barrett up for the non-title win after Barrett was distracted, talking trash to Ambrose, who was ignoring him.
ironically, it's totally gonna end up with BNB retaining at Fastlane

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A good rule of thumb would be to envision the thing you're making fun of being represented by the #BryanNation, and then think of what their reaction would be. If it results in someone not having a head, you're probably being too mean.

Thorakai

Its gonna be awesome seeing Bork lay out Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns at the end of the night.

Too bad that Cena will claim Rusev before Bork has a chance.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You'd think
R-Truth would be the number one contender considering he's pinned the IC champions repeatedly and ended Bo Dallas's streak.

If this was 1993 WCW, he would be.

You'd think
R-Truth would be the number one contender considering he's pinned the IC champions repeatedly and ended Bo Dallas's streak.

If this was 1993 WCW, he would be.
They give him so many random wins over "pushed" guys, it's dumb because you know they aren't gonna follow them up with anything

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I expect The Order 1886 to be shit on for being too much cinema and not enough shooters on Gaf. Then a few months down the road, Gaf will talk about how underrated it was and didn't get a fair chance.

Just like Max Payne 3. Which was full of that horrendous shit.

So I expect The Order 1886 to be shit on for being too much cinema and not enough shooters on Gaf. Then a few months down the road, Gaf will talk about how underrated it was and didn't get a fair chance.

The shooting mechanics in Max Payne were actually really good though.

The Jon Stewart thing is huge in a time where most young people are getting their wrestling news from comedy shows like his rather than reputable mainstream dirt sheets

Difference is Max Payne 3 has godlike shooting mechanics and more than a few hours of gameplay.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The shooting mechanics in Max Payne were actually really good though.

Which I would argue makes the egregious use of cutscenes all the worse. I haven't heard that The Order's controls are bad from the impressions I've read. That they're just not used enough because it's a movie.

Which I would argue makes the egregious use of cutscenes all the worse. I haven't heard that The Order's controls are bad from the impressions I've read. That they're just not used enough because it's a movie.

All the reviews I've read said the shooting mechanics are mediocre and the weapons lack impact. I think Max Payne 3 had too many cutscenes, but I think the gameplay makes up for it. Good game.

The order looks fun. I'm watching a stream on live from Playstation. Reviewers seem to love shitting on most Sony exclusives though for some reason. I'll rent it at Redbox for sure if it is available. People shit on Ryse too and I had fun playing that on PC.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My experience with Max Payne 3 wa
CUTSCENE
'Hey I'm having fu-
CUTSCENE
'n. I hope there's
CUTSCENE
more shoo-
CUTSCENE
and less cu-
CUTSCENE

There's the part in the office building or wherever where it starts with a cutscene, you shoot like two guys(spoilers) and you go into ANOTHER cutscene getting the IT guy to follow you into the next room. Like REALLY? The dude just running into the other room really needed to be a cutscene? If you had to do that to hide loading then you fucked up regardless. It's incredibly jarring and disjointed. ESPECIALLY compared to the fucking classic. That's right, classic, Max Payne 1. Where you are constantly engaging in firefights and the 'quiet moments' still leave you in complete control.

I was so fucking hyped for that game too. Mass Effect 3 was like a worthy sequel compared to Max Payne 3, and I'm a huge Rockstar fanboy.

I didn't play Max Payne 3 for long, but I remember an unwieldy dodge system, boring cutscenes and enemies that withstood a little too much bullets.
I think Sasha's theme is the best women's theme of all time. Better than Paige's
In general NXT themes are fantastic, it sounds like they slightly changed Owens theme though and I'm not a fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom