• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we're in a new era of pro wrestling. I think Danny Bryan is going to shoot on Reigny Roman on Sunday at the show and win the Mania spot. Brothers better be watching their backs.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So, Balor's entrance didn't feel nearly as epic on Rival. Why pan to the crowd when the lights point to him?

Yeah, that was some Kevin Dunn-esque camera work. Spotlight on Balor means camera on Balor. Full Sail students let me down.

I dig the username/avatar synergy but you should know someone around here has already claimed that as their avatar, but I haven't seen them around lately.

Whatever happened to TheWesker? Why did he leave?

People discovered that he had an alt to respond to his own posts and he got so embarrassed he left

Alucard is right about most everything as usual. I watch the Ring of Honor and he is always right about that stuff right there. Good wrestling, brothers!

The match with the Bullet Club and ACH, Alexander, and Sydal was off the charts!

Alucard

Banned
Alucard is right about most everything as usual. I watch the Ring of Honor and he is always right about that stuff right there. Good wrestling, brothers!

The match with the Bullet Club and ACH, Alexander, and Sydal was off the charts!

I like this guy.

Falling Edge, Bootaaay, and slightconfuse...do we have room for one more?

Really though, ya'll should check out this week's ROH main event. Ridiculous finishing sequence: http://rohwrestling.com/tv/current

I think Danny Bryan hit Reigny Roman with the chair as a shoot, so Reigny Roman sold it like a shoot. That's the explanation. Era of shooting, brothers.

Like I mentioned before, it's called "fighting spirit". Dada West can tell you more about it.

Is that where the dude pops up from a tombstone piledriver, hits the go to sleep on another guy, and then immediately falls down from exhaustion because that last move sucked all his energy?

Did this actually happen, friend bean?
TheWesker definitely replied to his own post. Whether he forgot to switch to his alt. account or if he even has one, I don't know.

His behavior at this moment would lead me to believe that he is very uncomfortable with this topic.

Alucard

Banned
Is that where the dude pops up from a tombstone piledriver, hits the go to sleep on another guy, and then immediately falls down from exhaustion because that last move sucked all his energy?

The guy can also take a DDT, bounce back up and hit a lariat on the other guy, and the whole sequence ends with both dudes laying on the mat.

Alucard

Banned
TheWesker definitely replied to his own post. Whether he forgot to switch to his alt. account or if he even has one, I don't know.

His behavior at this moment would lead me to believe that he is very uncomfortable with this topic.

This sounds like a man clearly having a crisis of identity, which is no laughing matter. We need to treat this with the delicacy and seriousness it deserves. It's as if TheWesker hears voices in his head that counsel him and understand.

This sounds like a man clearly having a crisis of identity, which is no laughing matter. We need to treat this with the delicacy and seriousness it deserves. It's as if TheWesker hears voices in his head that counsel him and understand.

I assure you if TheWesker had an alt, he would know not to reply to himself.

YOU GUYS ARE SUCH MARKS

wesker.gif

XenoRaven

I thought the zoom out on Balor was cool because all the lights in the arena turn from red to white in unison with the music. Plus I assume the crowd all puts their hands in the air along with him which is a good visual.

Neville/Owens was a good match but Neville got waaaaay too much offense in. Should've been at least equal offense from both guys.

I sincerely thought everyone was just playing around.

The disappearance of friend TheWesker is no matter to just "play around" with.

Shoot time - we... are? Lotta working into shoots happening around here...

Just saw this. You see that scuff on the bridge of Bryan's nose? Make-up department doing their best to make Reigns look strong after he was left gurgling blood on Monday Night RAW. Nice try, Vince McBitch.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sid cuts a promo on HBK about how he's walking into the match against the odds in the triple threat because he's the champion and he's holding his title up against two people and it's in Shawn's hometown.

IMMEDIATELY after the promo, IMMEDIATELY that cunt McMahon has to interject 'Sid says he's the underdog, but clearly he is not the underdog! Shawn Michaels is the underdog!' like that little shit couldn't bear the idea of something being taken away from Shawn.

God damn that shit was the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom