• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF7 music spoilers

Arkage

Banned
I wanted to separate this out since I imagine there are people who would like to hear some of the new tracks but not dive into the story spoilers in the main spoiler thread what with all the leaks everywhere. A new youtube video popped up here with many samples of some of the new tracks Here are the more recognizable tunes:

Lurking in the Darkness - for those afraid everything would be orchestral arrangements

Shining Beacon of Civilization - Anxious Heart. Funnily enough this will be the one song I think a lot of fans will be upset they de-orchestrized. However there's also a track called "Anxious" on the 7 CD set not in this youtube upload, I'm wondering if that's another version of this song that's more like the original.

On Our Way

Those Chosen by the Planet

Aerith's Theme

This is only the first 1-2 CDs of the 7 CD set. The complete track list can be found here though some of the song titles do have spoilers. Overall I'm pretty happy with what I'm hearing :D And keep in mind that "fuller" version of some songs (Aerith's theme, Those Chosen by the Planet) might be found in later releases of the game series.

Last edited:

Manus

Some of the arrangements on these are just meh. Some of the tracks are so much better as synth. Flowers Blooming in the Church is one of my favorite tracks in the game and here it's so bland VS what it sounds like on snyth.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Funny how this game is about preventing corporations sucking the soul out of the planet. Because the corporation who made this game sucked the soul out of the game and OST. It's a yikes from me.

Aggelos

Even the track list is spoilerific

97176-1585640480.png

Arkage

Banned

JENOVA!

Clipped from live gameplay but still pretty good quality.

Last edited:
Top Bottom