• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFVII Remake and Alan Wake Remastered listings found on Epic Games store backend

If they're dropping FF7 Remake on PC then I might wait to do the second installment on PC to be honest(Whenever it comes out anyhow lol)

Forsythia

Welp, time to buy Alan Wake again! Still have the SE for Xbox, that was awesome, hope they do something like that again!

Reactions: Isa

Larxia

It looks so beautiful on PC compared to the fuzzy Xbox 360 720p version. The only thing that doesn't look right at 4K is the HUD but that will be fixed by this release.
There are chances that some stuff will be worse though. I'm never interested in remasters anymore, especially on PC, because for some reasons they are most of the time worse than the originals, even visually, I don't get it but that's how it is.
It's often one step forward but two step back with remasters.

Last edited:
Final Fantasy VII and Alan Wake Remastered headed to PC

"FINALLY, I GET TO PLAY FFVII INTERGRADE, FREE OF THE SHACKLES OF IMPUDENT CONSOLE PEASANTRY!"

Happy Power Rangers GIF

EXCLUSIVELY on the EPIC GAMES STORE.

Here We Go Again GIF

Mabdia

That's nice.

I'm thinking in migrate from a console gamer to a PC gamer. Can someone help me with a question? Is it possible that some modder uses the assets of Final Fantasy VII Remake to do a MOD for the original Final Fantasy VII? Since they announced the game I was expecting to play a really good game just with a graphics upgrades.

ClosBSAS

Lmao fucking squarenix. All they want is money, they could care less about pc gamers.

Kh3 sold like shit on pc, nobody even knows that shit is is out on pc.

Last edited:
I can't believe Remedy is betraying Microsoft.
This is supposed to be a 360 exclusive!

I'm guessing you're an expert in finnish and american culture, where honor and loyalty to corporate plastic boxes trumps business, and if Remedy don't reverse this decision of going multiplatform, they've shot themselves in the foot and can kiss their business goodbye.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Shocked when I was reminded Alan Wake launched in 2010. I don't know why but it feels like it was 2007ish. I'm surprised it was that late.

Top Bottom