• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXII is $40 shipped at outpost.com

Free shipping? Wow. Usually they just do niche RPG's at that price on that site. Didn't expect a mainstream mega seller to be 40 at release. Awesome deal!

Too bad I'll wait to get it cheaper.lol

Pre-ordered...thanks.

FYI it tried to switch to 2nd day air at the last page and charge me...I had to switch it back to ground shipping for free.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
EB and GS sux

Support the CAG route

REGULAR EDITION FOR THE WIN

this game will be $30 in 2 months tops anyway

Mac the KNife said:
What comes with the CE and is it worth an extra $20?

Extra content is bland. Box art is sex.
ffxii_casedetail.jpg

Drakken

ninj4junpei said:
Any chance other stores will have it for $40 when it comes out? How reliabe is outposts ground shipping?

Not likely.

Outpost generally has good deals like this on major games, but you have to be content with not getting it at launch. Usually you have to wait a week or two (possibly more).

Drakken said:
Not likely.

Outpost generally has good deals like this on major games, but you have to be content with not getting it at launch. Usually you have to wait a week or two (possibly more).
Patience is a virtue, my friend.

manngc

Ordered. Thanks for the tip. Saved my the trouble of looking for a good price and going to the store to find it! :) I can wait until the following week for the game and I'm not paying $20 extra for a case and extras...

Mann

Drakken said:
Not likely.

"Is it worth it?" I must ask myself... It's $10 less and I don't plan on getting CE. Decisions decisions. Is it often for people to not get it for more that two weeks after launch?

Thanks for the heads up. I guess I will go get the purchase price of the CE credited back onto my card tomorrow. I am not planning on playing FFXII till Dec, so it doesnt really matter how long Fry's will take :lol

I have experienced Fry's slow shipping first hand. It took two weeks to get my copy of Steambot Chronicles.

Top Bottom