• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FHM: Sexiest woman in the world 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopper

That's Katy Perry?! Holy fuck.

I watched Ted recently, and Mila Kunis looks the hottest she's ever looked in that film, if you ask me.

Anyway, the real no. 1 is Kelly Brook.

ThreeSixty

December 16, 2009. 4:00 AM. THE LIGHT FIELD is the force. The mind. That guides. Controls.
It's not Katy Perry. Her name is Rosie Jones, she's a british model.

Thanks for the correction but Christ is it me or does Rosie looks strikingly similar to Katy Perry in that photo? I keep imagining her looking up and just being Katy Perry. The resemblance in that photo is astounding. I have searched for more photos of Rosie Jones and she really doesn't look that similar. It's quite literally just that photo.

Dali

I had to google almost the entire top 10. On what planet is the girl from Big Bang Theory more than a moderately attractive person? Definitely not top 10. Definitely not hotter than Emma Watson.

I had to google almost the entire top 10. On what planet is the girl from Big Bang Theory more than a moderately attractive person? Definitely not top 10. Definitely not hotter than Emma Watson.

Wut?

I mean, I have nothing against Emma Watson, but wut?

The body of Kaley Cuoco is awesome. She's got one of those pair of tits that could keep you entertained for months.

Hindle

Banned
Katy Perry in the Teenage Dream video told me she was out of this world. That picture confirms it.

As or the list, Kunis is attractive but no way near the most beautiful. I'd place Alice Eve above her.

Katy Perry in the Teenage Dream video told me she was out of this world. That picture confirms it.

As or the list, Kunis is attractive but no way near the most beautiful. I'd place Alice Eve above her.

it's not katie perry. Some model named rosie jones.

Village

I came to see what this thread was about.

I know almost none of these women, but congratulations to the winner.

Alot of these ladies are... meh though. I find the concept of sexiest woman in the world to be odd. There are too many peeps.

I mean srsly:

kCK3Jk8.gif

I just watched this episode and I was like damn i wanna jump to the screen. Watson has none of that.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ladies are so wonderful. Bless ladies. Bless them all.

Wut?

I mean, I have nothing against Emma Watson, but wut?

The body of Kaley Cuoco is awesome. She's got one of those pair of tits that could keep you entertained for months.

Wise girl.

-----------

The lack of Kate Beckinsale in that list makes me wanna punch somebody (preferably from FHM)!!!!!

Aguirre

i still dont get why britney spears is in that list.

i also dont understand why ellen page isnt... she's really good looking ^////^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom