• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkong

PepsimanVsJoe said:
I made the mistake of googling the word "YIKES" to find an image in response to that pic. Actually found something worse...

...and I'm definitely not posting it.

(goes to delete private data)

GODDAMN **** THAT ****ING SHIT!

J2 Cool

They must be thinking of Jessica Alba year's back. Anyway, the real list..

1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Elisha Cuthbert
3. Jessica Biel
4. Monica Bellucci
5. Jessica Alba

In a non-ranked order. Not saying Alba's not hot, but not #1 certainly.

White Man said:
Why is Kirsten Dunst on the list? I think they were running out of women or something.

:lol :lol :lol

Kevtones

mr jones said:
I never did as much "click-save as" as I did in that thread. Ever. Tamborine's banning in that thread will be considered by many as a noble, and honorable sacrifice.

That Monica Red Riding Hood pic is going on my desktop.

Damn, he did get banned.

Pimpbaa

Eva Longoria wouldn't be on that list if more saw those pics of her without makeup :lol And why is Britney Spears on that list?! Even before she became bald and psycho, it was clear she was just rich trailer trash. Anyway, a lot of my favorites are in there, but not at the proper ranking.

94.jpg

55.jpg

Monica Bellucci, completely robbed from that list.

Too bad the Drew Barrymore thread had to get closed :(

methodman said:
Why do you have to post her? No-one can compare.

We almost single-handedly converted NeoGAF in one sweep last night.

Biel was tossed to the curb like old socks and Alba was kicked around like a soccer ball.

Raistlin

Wes said:
1. Jessica Alba
2. Keeley Hazell
3. Eva Longoria
4. Adriana Lima
5. Scarlett Johansson
6. Hayden Panettiere
7. Cheryl Tweedy
8. Angelina Jolie
9. Emily Scott
10. Elisha Cuthbert

WTF!?!? :lol

1144281051805.png

Wes

venison crêpe
Well in the past FHM UK have also had the Olsen Twins listed before their 18th birthday. This dangerous territory is not new to them!

PepsimanVsJoe said:
I made the mistake of googling the word "YIKES" to find an image in response to that pic. Actually found something worse...

curiosity killed the salva =(

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
PepsimanVsJoe said:

Jesus tapdancing christ.

Macam

Banned
Cold-Steel said:
We almost single-handedly converted NeoGAF in one sweep last night.

Biel was tossed to the curb like old socks and Alba was kicked around like a soccer ball.

:lol

Careful with the pictures there, you're gonna resurrect the Barrymore-complex and get us all banned.

Matt_C

Was this list created before Grindhouse was released because Rose McGowan am robbed.

Normally I would be pissed off due to the lack of AZNs in the list, I guess Maxim doesn't publish much in that region of the world but the lack of Rose McGowan is a travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom