• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FHM: Sexiest woman in the world 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has wildly different tastes, so it's always going to be "lol wtf?!" with every one of these lists, so whats even the point in them.

KmA

As a gay male, I have no idea why I'm so fascinated by these lists. Maybe its the inevitable gaf meltdown of who number one is...

BadAss2961

I really like Kunis, but sexiest in the world? Nah... She's not that kind of sexy.

I only read the top 10, and it sucks.

lingiii

Banned
Rihanna @ #2. Dumb dumb dumb.

She looks good in stills, but has exactly zero charisma. Gotta be good in motion to be sexy. Don't wanna have sex with a photograph.

Kozak

Banned
The idea that Rihanna doesn't belong on the list, or that high, is ridiculous. She's absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah Rihanna is beautiful.

female-artist-year-rihanna-umbrella--large-msg-118902495938.jpg
rihanna2.jpg

She has a really soft look to her which I really like in my women. An angel in front of your parents, a devil when not sort of girl.

To me though Emilia Clarke should be #1. There is no competition. She is the most perfect woman I've ever seen!

Absolutely stunning <3

luso

lol this list.

Edit: also I know this is from USA perspective, but (almost) all the woman are from USA or english speaking countries.

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Kunis does nothing for me. Where the hell is Emily Browning?
Shit list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom