• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FHM: Sexiest woman in the world 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will never be a consensus plus these lists are managed by publicists. Also I'm consistently disappointed by Sexist Men Lists as well. It's all the same pretty boy shite.

charsace

iLdXw.jpg

2009-04-28_120751_db6.jpg

diora-baird-2.jpg

Lkr

rihanna? what the fuck?

why are jenna louise coleman and emilia clarke so damn low? they should be 1-2

Matugi

Whenever anybody posts those pics of Mila I always think of the sex scene from black swan and all is forgiven :')

jgmo870

Banned
They could do worse than Mila but I wouldn't describe her as sexy. I still agree with GAF's pick of Melanie Iglesias.

TheBear

Kunis is a mid 7 on a good day. How this translates to SEXIEST WOMAN EVER BORN or some shit is completely beyond me.

Salvadora

I don't think I've seen or will see a "sexiest women in the world" list I would agree with, but this seems wider off the mark than most.

Some of the choices are laughable. Rihanna? Helen Flanagan?? Tulisa Contostavlos???

And how Mila Kunis keeps finding her way onto lists like this is beyond me.
Needs more Yvonne Strahovski.

I agree.

Never even popped a boner for Mila Kunis. How the hell can she be the sexiest. She doesn't even pass the requirement to get on the list.

Salvadora

Never even popped a boner for Mila Kunis. How the hell can she be the sexiest. She doesn't even pass the requirement to get on the list.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Black Swan are the only times I've found her attractive.

She seems like a good laugh, but I don't see the sex appeal.

Spinluck

Kristen Stewart making the list, and not only that, but ranking on top of Sofia Vergara.

Fuck that noise, list loses all credibility.

Jennifer Lawrence is way too low on this list. She really should have been #1 to me. And Naya Rivera should be on this list as well.

UrbanRats

Looking at the list, granted i don't recognize a lot of names, but they seem to have a very little sample pool, to claim the sexiest woman in the world.
More like hottest actress/singer popular in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom