• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fictional 'Military' 'Emblems/Badges' in Games?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I'm sure the answer is yes but are there any games with interesting looking badges that aren't Metal Gear or Ace Combat? I think those are the only two series' I've played that have what I'm talking about, but there must be more. On the bright side, they are mostly interesting. I can imagine random FPS' having quite standard looking badges.

Iy6zR5y.jpg
InCLg0q.jpg

Dunan

Valkyria Chronicles has a beautifully-designed series of military insignia for both the Gallians (your side) and the East Europan Imperial Alliance (the enemy).

Espada

I love seeing these in-game. Emblems fascinate me for some reason.

Days of Ruin has military emblems for the various sides (New Rubinelle Army, Lazurians, Intelligent Defense Systems, Brenner's Wolves).

That last one is the emblem that Waylon has on his wifebeater.

Guys, if any of you have the Final Fantasy IV kingdom emblems (Baron, Mysidia, Fabul, Troia, Eblan, and Gaia) please hook me up!

I've seen them before, but I've never found them digitally :/

duckroll

Fallout's badge for the NCR Rangers is pretty realistic:
sAK29y3.png

Alpha Protocol has an amazing crest for the organization too:
yrgKaiY.jpg

Don't have any images right now but all of the original Mass Effect's achievement icons were military badges, I believe.

Edit: You can see them here.

tauroxd

Soldiers Without Borders (Metal Gear Solid)
msf_soldiers_without_borders__685198.png

No MGS rule but there are MGS emblems in the OP???

I love that badge and I don't really know why... Maybe it is bacause all the over the top stuff that it is in Peace Walker.

Top Bottom