• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Online Clubs (Xbox 360)

Does anyone on Neogaf organize a regular league? This club stuff looks pretty awesome but an online franchise like Madden-GAF would be the tits.

sneaky77

mastershake said:
Does anyone on Neogaf organize a regular league? This club stuff looks pretty awesome but an online franchise like Madden-GAF would be the tits.

I will be starting a League thread for 360 tomorrow probably.

Last yr we ended up doing a few different leagues / tourneys.

sneaky77 said:
I will be starting a League thread for 360 tomorrow probably.

Last yr we ended up doing a few different leagues / tourneys.

Do you guys just pick a certain league and everyone has to pick a side from there? (Premiere League, for example)

I certainly want to get in on that!

sneaky77

mastershake said:
Do you guys just pick a certain league and everyone has to pick a side from there? (Premiere League, for example)

I certainly want to get in on that!

It varies, last yr we did by star ratings, and also a randomized draft order after everyone signed up. We had better luck with tournaments than with the league, where some people decide to quit after they lose a few games and are way out of the top.

wPyx9.png

That is an exact clone of me, minus the 5 o'clock shadow
and the lack of extra weight

yo Meneleus add this Euro lurker to the East team lineup, he was there then got removed last time you updated the OP

vgJames | JAMfx | EU | CM or any position we need

sneaky77

Everyone on the EAST team has been sent friend invites by me so I can add you tomorrow to the club.
The club name is I've Got This, in honor of Vis awesome free kick skills, and inimitable defending.

ph33nix and afridgetofar for some reason your tags came up as invalid on the xbox.com site when I tried to add them

Nightz

sneaky77 said:
Everyone on the EAST team has been sent friend invites by me so I can add you tomorrow to the club.
The club name is I've Got This, in honor of Vis awesome free kick skills, and inimitable defending.

ph33nix and afridgetofar for some reason your tags came up as invalid on the xbox.com site when I tried to add them
His GT is pheeniks.

sneaky77 said:

afridgetofar's GT is:

A Fridge To Far

he forgot to put the spaces in there

Is the full list of accomplishments available anywhere?

Just curious what I should be working on first to get my player up to speed for hot Club-on-Club action.

EDIT: Reported list is here.

Basically the same as last year with a few minor changes.

Menelaus

Banned
FC InNOut created. Adding players seems buggy at the moment...almost like they must be online for the transfer request to go through. We'll test it out tonight.

I'm up for suggestions on our nickname the announcers will call us. Set it as Rocksteady for now, but Scunthorpe kinda rang some bells.

sneaky77

Cornballer said:
Is the full list of accomplishments available anywhere?

Just curious what I should be working on first to get my player up to speed for hot Club-on-Club action.

EDIT: Reported list is here.

Basically the same as last year with a few minor changes.

I hate the Arena achievements lol.. but anyway, I wish they had a better way to balance pro's or to build them up, but its what it is I guess.

I won't have a whole lot of time with this until Friday morning

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Menelaus said:
FC InNOut created. Adding players seems buggy at the moment...almost like they must be online for the transfer request to go through. We'll test it out tonight.

I'm up for suggestions on our nickname the announcers will call us. Set it as Rocksteady for now, but Scunthorpe kinda rang some bells.

Make me and Cornballer the other captains when we're all set. I like both of the announced names you picked, but I play on mute so this one is your decision.

Menelaus

Banned
Made my VP a GK and played a VP ranked match against one other dude (we were both ANYs). Good foul calls outside of the box, no physics weirdness. Horrible foul calls inside the box (2 PKs). Already got 4 or 5 accomplishments =)

Menelaus

Banned
Also, why are all the VPs in this game black? I'm looking one shade away from wesley snipes over here after I imported my game face (noticed that with Awesome's avatar yesterday too).

Seeing your pro in the background of the VP menus is awesome (mine dives and makes a save, I'm guessing if you're anything else you're dribbling around).

Menelaus said:
Also, why are all the VPs in this game black? I'm looking one shade away from wesley snipes over here after I imported my game face (noticed that with Awesome's avatar yesterday too).

Seeing your pro in the background of the VP menus is awesome (mine dives and makes a save, I'm guessing if you're anything else you're dribbling around).

My VP ended up with a kind of red face and pale body.

pretty much a no-go on clubs for me today

i got playoff games for my NHL12 club and I work overnight, my availability for the next month or so is only afternoons EST and weekends

I'll try to link up with u guys when I can

fivehorizons said:
had the game a few days and only playing at night AFTER baby asleep and lunch. Just pumping the stats is all.
I'm just giving you a hard time. QVT says you're particularly adept at earning accomplishments on FIFA.

QVT

Cornballer said:
I'm just giving you a hard time. QVT says you're particularly adept at earning accomplishments on FIFA.

It's true.

My boosting services will be available if the EA servers stay up and Rags isn't around to play clubs with. I don't play for any other ANY I'm like those pitchers in baseball who only have their own catcher. And yes I'm worth it.

Its the only thing I do good. Come game time its hard to adapt to playing against intelligent people sometimes.

Getting better at free kicks. Might give QVT a run for his money.

sneaky77

QVT said:
It's true.

My boosting services will be available if the EA servers stay up and Rags isn't around to play clubs with. I don't play for any other ANY I'm like those pitchers in baseball who only have their own catcher. And yes I'm worth it.

I'll hit you up tomorrow am or maybe late tonight

QVT

How long am I going to spend online with druggies in pro ranked matches before somebody comes to get boosted?

And I'm still pretty worried about how shit the game will be this year.

QVT said:
It's true.

I'd argue that you are the catcher, and Rags is the pitcher.

QVT said:
How long am I going to spend online with druggies in pro ranked matches before somebody comes to get boosted?

And I'm still pretty worried about how shit the game will be this year.

And I will be on in an hour

sixghost

Whoever is managing the East club, I'll be using "LGD Dante" for my tag. It got hacked a while ago and I'm still cleaning that up, so I might not be able to use it for a week or some.

sneaky77

sixghost said:
Whoever is managing the East club, I'll be using "LGD Dante" for my tag. It got hacked a while ago and I'm still cleaning that up, so I might not be able to use it for a week or some.

friends invite sent

sneaky77

anyone having issues with the online pass? mine is only 20 digits, I tried it on xbox.com while the game installs and it doesnt work

edit: worked from game, stupid ea and their we need to be different shit

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
i've been friended by a few of yall. has anybody sent club invites because i wouldn't know where to find it.

sneaky77

Sol.. said:
i've been friended by a few of yall. has anybody sent club invites because i wouldn't know where to find it.

i have sent invites to most in the east coast team, except people that havent added me yet or they dont have a pro created told me it couldnt be added

sixghost

sneaky77 said:
friends invite sent
Thanks.

If I'm making a CB/DM, what height should I make my VP? Just curious if making a 6'5 giant would negatively effect other stats like speed or strength.

sneaky77

sixghost said:
Thanks.

If I'm making a CB/DM, what height should I make my VP? Just curious if making a 6'5 giant would negatively effect other stats like speed or strength.

well it will help strength probably wont help speed, i think

Tough first night, but we were playing a lot better with our guys leveled up a bit. Defense was pretty solid the whole time and our passing is getting better. After some boosting and a little more experience as a team, we should be good to go.

Top Bottom