• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Online Clubs (Xbox 360)

Menelaus

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
You didn't have me up there to start with Menelaus, for shame...
considering you bailed on NCAA, you're in my "chav" category for FIFA.

and i'm going to consider ohio "central"

Menelaus said:
considering you bailed on NCAA, you're in my "chav" category for FIFA.

and i'm going to consider ohio "central"

You stopped sending me msgs when the week was up!! I was wondering about that, but the dynasty is better off without me...

And as you should..mid-west

Meier

Btw, if anyone hasn't done it yet.. I got like $18.25 for my copy of FIFA 11 from Amazon.. not bad when you toss in the $20 credit towards future purchase with FIFA 12. :eek:

Menelaus

Banned
Meier said:
Btw, if anyone hasn't done it yet.. I got like $18.25 for my copy of FIFA 11 from Amazon.. not bad when you toss in the $20 credit towards future purchase with FIFA 12. :eek:
Waiting for the demo to hit before I do that...one more day!

we are still missing some major contributors from Ramen United:

someone send a search party out for:

k0ji
pepe
magicked
starfleets
andreson
boom

TheVisualizer said:
damn ph33nix, I see how it is

playing FIFA clubs this year but not NHL...

NHL the game itself has worn out on me, I might make a return if I can pick it up cheap as hell.

Boom sent his info over (his account here still hasn't been approved):

boomheadshot45 | boomheadshot45 | California | LW/CAM/CM

Menelaus

Banned
you give us your info and we invite you. you make a pro and you play as your pro. you have a great time, because we are awesome people.

Magicked

Not sure if I'm going to get FIFA 12 yet guys. I've been waaaaay too into Starcraft 2 recently and I'm not sure I will play it much. Maybe if I can get a good deal on it.

Magicked said:
Not sure if I'm going to get FIFA 12 yet guys. I've been waaaaay too into Starcraft 2 recently and I'm not sure I will play it much. Maybe if I can get a good deal on it.
Pick it up on Amazon for $40 (it's currently listed at $60 w/ a $20 Amazon credit upon purchase) and sell it back next Summer for around $25. That way you're only out about $15 for almost a full year of FIFA.

sneaky77

Magicked said:

no excuses allowed

Magicked said:

Yet you don't post in the SC II thread...

Menelaus

Banned
The camera now zooms in for celebrations in SP...let's hope that carries over to clubs, get some hot zoomy rowing action.

Assuming that you are still looking for club members.

Got the Shakes | Got the Shakes | East NA (Michigan)| mid preferred/forward if needed

QVT

Fair-weather, with pride!
Magicked said:
I hardly post on GAF anymore... :p

Hmm, I might do the amazon.com thing, but we'll see.

Cmon magicked! Who am I going to talk about my latest steak cooking adventures with?

random euro GAF lurker msgd me on XBL and would like to play in FIFA12 clubs, seems like a good dude, GAF acct is awaiting activation here's his info

vgJames | JAMfx | EU | CM or any position we need

Menelaus said:
I
Euro
JonCha | Pari4h | Europe (any US region if last resort) | CM, R/LM or anywhere with Lunchbox
lunchbox | unreal loco | bEast | i wanna play with meus
vgJames | JAMfx | EU | CM or any position we need

Unreal Loco is Lunchbox?! mind blown

Top Bottom