• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise interest thread

bluemax

Banned
TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Packers

Vikings

McNabb vs Ponder is a pretty real qb competition. I think I'd take Ponder, but then again AP + a deep game sounds nice.

Hmm, so T-Jack has the stronger arm than Whitehurst, but worse accuracy.

Decisions!

At least Sidney Rice is gonna be a beast.

daw840

Some Jamaal Charles up in this bitch. I propose a 3 way trade, I get AP and Aaron Rodgers and in return I give out Jamaal and Cassell. Make it happen Vikings and Packers.

McNei1y

CB3 said:
Yeah that 68 Deep rating sure is sexy

I don't care about the deep rating as much. As a 73 rated QB he's got 84 THP and THA, and 90's TAS and 85 TAM. That's pretty good for a guy who's never played yet. Hes certainly better than McNabb's 71 TAS, 76 TAM, and 78 TAD. I need to work with what I got and Ponder may be my starter.

daw840 said:
Some Jamaal Charles up in this bitch. I propose a 3 way trade, I get AP and Aaron Rodgers and in return I give out Jamaal and Cassell. Make it happen Vikings and Packers.

Yea I'll get right on that!

DCX

DCX
storybook77 said:
Glad I've got Harvey Dahl.....DCX better hope Reynolds or Johnson get a good rating bump in the roster update.
Ugh, you aint kidding. lol @ Jones being a couple points above Jenkins. I'm happy to see Grimes and Dunta rated high.

DCX

levious said:
Hit Power

(voting is Aug. 24)
Candidates: Ray Lewis (Baltimore LB, 98); James Harrison (Men's Journal LB, 95); Patrick Willis (San Francisco LB, 94); Rey Maualaga (Cincinnati LB, 97); Clay Matthews (Green Bay LB, 88)

Others: Chris Harris (Chicago FS, 98); LaRon Landry (Washington SS, 97); Shawne Merriman (Tila Tequila, 97); D.J. Williams (Denver LB, 95); Shiloh Keo (Houston SS, 95); Major Wright (Chicago FS, 95); Ndamukong Suh (Detroit DT, 95); Joey Porter (Arizona LB, 95); David Hawthorne (Seattle LB, 94); Clint Session (Indianapolis LB, 94); Patrick Willis (San Francisco LB, 94); Thomas Davis (Carolina LB, 94); Jonathan Goff (Giants LB, 93); Ryan Clark (Pittsburgh FS, 93); Bart Scott (Can't Wait LB, 93); numerous others.

heh, wth

Greg

These topics every season make me wish I had a 360.

I'm loving the demo so damn much though - the new collision system makes all the difference.

McNei1y

Just pre-ordered my Madden from Amazon with that 20$ credit thing and it should be here on release day! I'm going to be away this entire week until Sunday so if there is something mandatory that all players need to do, I will be gone and unable to do it until I am back from vacation!

Send all trade ideas via PM if you're interested in anything. I'll be checking on secondapps every now and then.

McNei1y

CB3 said:
McNeily already bobbing the league and the game isnt even out yet

I've gotta get prepared for the season.

Also, a new topic will be made right? Like an Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise of CB3's QB Depth: Vick, Young, and McNabb.

Top Bottom