• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Fixed for accuracy.

shake-harder-boy-o.gif

here is the final roster for the league:

1. fmt
2. cb
3. luke
4. phee
5. az
6. ferny
7. drizzler
8. crimson
9. lj
10. bigat
11. splat
12. smokey
13. greg
14. cola
15. lonestar
16. wellington
17. bowser
18. somnia
19. scottsullivan
20. eznark
21. tlbb
22. jabee
23. trasher
24. dcx
25. dmczaf
26. cheeto
27. brent
28. nightz
29. dietrob
30. bread
31. rinse
32. Birdles

and the expected teams (this is preliminary but most should be clear cut)

AFC East -
Bills - LJ
Pats - TLBB vs. Cola
Jets - Ferny
Dolphins - Bowser vs drizz

AFC North -
Browns - OPEN
Ravens - OPEN
Steelers - OPEN
Bengals - Splat

AFC South -
Colts - Luke
Texans - Smokey
Jags - Greg
Titans - OPEN

AFC West -
Raiders - OPEN
Broncos - OPEN
Chiefs - Crimson
Chargers - Nightz

NFC East -
Eagles - CB
Giants - AT vs. Wellington
Cowboys - Somnia
Redskins - OPEN

NFC North -
Packers - Brent
Vikings - OPEN
Lions - Trasher
Bears - OPEN

NFC South -
Bucs - DM
Saints - OPEN
Falcons - DCX
Panthers - Az

NFC West
49ers - Bird vs. fmt
Cards - OPEN
Rams - OPEN
Seahawks - purple cheeto

we'll have to figure out teams based on who is open

DJ Bowser

Hmm.. I kind of want to be the Steelers since they beat me in the Super Bowl. I'll be unstoppable.

I feel like fate has me rejoining the AFC South Fam fhough.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
ON A COMPLETELY UNPROMPTED, UNRELATED NOTE

I will be far less inclined to put up with some of the shadier "tactics" that were prevalent towards the end of last years game. Its left me (and others that ive spoken to about the subject) with a bitter taste and im fairly determined to not let that happen again. Winning at all costs is not the point of this league.

Oh damn i had no idea we could pick our teams! I figured i was stuck with the racists again! If i cant be in the running for the 49ers ill take the vikings, saints or just stick with the skins
Or the browns for the lulz

Oh damn i had no idea we could pick our teams! I figured i was stuck with the racists again! If i cant be in the running for the 49ers ill take the vikings, saints or just stick with the skins
Or the browns for the lulz

you can put in a request for the team but there are no guarantees. but if you want the vikings, for instance, and no one else really wants them then sure no problem. but if someone else does, and they're a long time vet, then the vet would probably get them. there is no telling yet!

ON A COMPLETELY UNPROMPTED, UNRELATED NOTE

I will be far less inclined to put up with some of the shadier "tactics" that were prevalent towards the end of last years game. Its left me (and others that ive spoken to about the subject) with a bitter taste and im fairly determined to not let that happen again. Winning at all costs is not the point of this league.

Slot in for December when you kick one of these fucks

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'd guess for the Titans, followed by Da Raaaidas and...I don't know

gawdam, it's 4:30. Fuck you NMS

brentech

The reasoning that we have no one else you dingbat.

And believe it or not, dm played the majority of his games last year
There's a difference in playing your games because people accommodate to you up to the last possible moment and generally not being an asshole and actually replying/contacting your opponent.
Smokey with newborn was 100% more reliable to get a response from. There shouldn't be a game before the game.

There's a difference in playing your games because people accommodate to you up to the last possible moment and generally not being an asshole and actually replying/contacting your opponent.
Smokey with newborn was 100% more reliable to get a response from. There shouldn't be a game before the game.

I agree but as I said, find a reasonable replacement. I haven't been able to!

DM will be more reliable this year.... I'm sure of it!

LukeSmith

AFC already looking loaded this year.
Glad I achieved my dreams last year.
The monkey is off my back, now I can just relax and enjoy the ride and help my friend Greg to his first playoff appearance

THE SOUTH RISES

There's an entire interesting storyline about new fathers and how they play/schedule this year in Madden.

Colts are already rated as a dumpster fire in Madden this year

brentech

FB dive is my meme complaint. You can verify that with ph33, that's really not the part that bothered me at all. I think other people wanted me to be a little more upset about it, but I was aware of Lukes willingness to use the play - so whatever.

The real complaint I made was about the acceptance of an OOB penalty on that drive that gave him an extra 15.
So, I'll blame that loss on you along with my Destiny PS4 dying, just because.

I hope DM can actually make a draft. It's time for him to take the top rated talent on the board in the form of a Mike Alstott reincarnation.

FB dive is my meme complaint. You can verify that with ph33, that's really not the part that bothered me at all.

The real complaint I made was about the acceptance of an OOB penalty on that drive that gave him an extra 15.
So, I'll blame that loss on you along with my Destiny PS4 dying, just because.

Drizz's post was solely to turn the discussion from poking fun at DM into him justifying his own FB Dive
or fake FB dive HB Flip
abuse

Top Bottom