• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

I dunno. The receipt is in the car, I'll double check it later. Maybe the girl at the register messed up while she was flirting with the security guard.

because with GCU, it should be $47.99 before taxes or $51.xx after. If you already applied your giftcard to the purchase, it should be $51.xx less the $16.50.

trust me i am a math magician

TheCrow

Passed out in the flight back home so it was better than my flight to Seattle. Probably going to take tomorrow off just because I can.

Smokey

Are we planning to wait until the first patch to start the league, or are we going to rush into it like last year and miss out on the inevitable CCM fixes?

Would like to know because I'm contemplating selling my PS4 before the Neo announcement on the 7th, and before the value tanks.

Somnia

Are we planning to wait until the first patch to start the league, or are we going to rush into it like last year and miss out on the inevitable CCM fixes?

Would like to know because I'm contemplating selling my PS4 before the Neo announcement on the 7th, and before the value tanks.

Maybe you should wait to see when the Neo is actually coming out first, don't rush into it like we do the Madden league.

You can afford SLI Titans but can't buy a neo straight up?

Smokey pls.

Smokey

You can afford SLI Titans but can't buy a neo straight up?

Smokey pls.

I sold a bunch of old consoles last week and realized how much I didn't use any of it. My new Xbox comes in next week, so I'm on this little kick.

Also I have a kid now, priorities shift. You should know this!

I sold a bunch of old consoles last week and realized how much I didn't use any of it. My new Xbox comes in next week, so I'm on this little kick.

Also I have a kid now, priorities shift. You should know this!

You could've just bought a neo instead of the new xbone! You know you won't be using it anyway with all new games being released on PC as well.

I keep wanting to list my 3DS and Wii U on the market and it still hasn't happened. Half of it I'm too lazy and the other half I still want to keep.

Also I think the only thing worth waiting for last year was that XP business and they took way too long to fix that shit.

Smokey

You could've just bought a neo instead of the new xbone! You know you won't be using it anyway with all new games being released on PC as well.

Some truth to this. It's nice to only have one console and PC. But the primary draw of the X1s for me is the UHD player. Its also much easier to move back and forth between TV and desk. The VCR XB1 made that a hassle.

Ferny

Gimmie the Neooooooo.

Also please don't rush the league. We already go into April. There shouldn't be a problem with waiting a couple weeks to make sure it works.

it'll be rushed

Gimmie the Neooooooo.

Also please don't rush the league. We already go into April. There shouldn't be a problem with waiting a couple weeks to make sure it works.

it'll be rushed

We can do another MUT tournament while we wait for EA to fix their game for a few weeks

Maybe you should wait to see when the Neo is actually coming out first, don't rush into it like we do the Madden league.

Gimmie the Neooooooo.

it'll be rushed

We srat when first roster update is out. Or did you want us to wait until December like lasy year when they patched xp?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I must have missed it but apparently overwatch season 1 ends in two days. Rewards for rank:

SR 0-39: 10 CPs
SR 40-45: 20 CPs
SR 46-49: 40 CPs
SR 50-52: 60 CPs
SR 53-55: 80 CPs
SR 56-59: 120 CPs
SR 60-64: 200 CPs
SR 65+: 300 CPs

Ill be able to get one of the golden guns pretty easily.

brentech

People leaving games in Overwatch is making me want to leave Overwatch. Driz and I playing right now and both matches we were winning with ease and had someone drop.
Game is too good though

Bread

Banned
god damn rocket league and no man's sky are such time sinks, i have no free time left to play overwatch!

and then madden will be out next week too. gotta stop buying so many games.

I should be able to make it up to 56+ in Overwatch I think, Would be awesome if I could at least get into that 60 tier though!

What golden weapon would everyone buy with your first 300 CPs? My default answer until now has been the golden reinheardt hammer, but you already get that when you get the lionheart legendary skin so now I'm not so sure

I didn't make it to whichever level was required to play in the season mode of Overwatch. Haven't played in a while. My PC bro Smokey will never play with me

BigAT

People leaving games in Overwatch is making me want to leave Overwatch. Driz and I playing right now and both matches we were winning with ease and had someone drop.
Game is too good though

It's like they suddenly realize what game they're playing and decide to go play something fun instead.

The new overwatch league changes for season 2 seem pretty solid, it's kind of funny how easily we are all manipulated by going from numbers to bronze, silver, gold etc.

We get angry at the game and ourselves dropping from 56 to 55 or whatever, but now if you don't see that number front and center and you just stay "Gold" you feel good about yourself, even if your MMR behind the scenes is still going down lol

Rorschach

really good information in this post

EG parting ways with PPD, Fear retiring and rtz move (maybe to EG?) I think are the ones he's talking about. Or maybe the EE to EG thing...

OG getting rid of Crit-, faith bian going back to school, Bulba out of Secret as expected. New team of God, Alohadance, vanskor, nofear, and 0XN.

cdyhybrid

EG parting ways with PPD, Fear retiring and rtz move (maybe to EG?) I think are the ones he's talking about.

OG getting rid of Crit-, faith bian going back to school, Bulba out of Secret as expected. New team of God, Alohadance, vanskor, nofear, and 0XN.

That EG change would qualify as fucking awful.

Top Bottom