• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '17 PS4 Online league interest thread: Tyronne McKay Memorial edition

Greg

AFC already looking loaded this year.
Glad I achieved my dreams last year.
The monkey is off my back, now I can just relax and enjoy the ride and help my friend Greg to his first playoff appearance

THE SOUTH RISES

There's an entire interesting storyline about new fathers and how they play/schedule this year in Madden.

Colts are already rated as a dumpster fire in Madden this year
:'))))

we're all champions when we fam

I hope the first draft has a good QB... I know Romo will either be hurt constantly or retire after 1 season.

if dak prescott plays the rest of the pre-season like he did last night he'll get a healthy bump and you might already have that QB on your roster

brent i forgot to mention earlier but you may want to invest in a ps4 headset. it has been extremely valuable when my daughter is sleeping and i can still watch shows/play games while watching her. also works out of the box on pc too so i've used it there as well! (i have a small house and my computer room isn't too far from my front room where she usually is)

brentech

if dak prescott plays the rest of the pre-season like he did last night he'll get a healthy bump and you might already have that QB on your roster

brent i forgot to mention earlier but you may want to invest in a ps4 headset. it has been extremely valuable when my daughter is sleeping and i can still watch shows/play games while watching her. also works out of the box on pc too so i've used it there as well! (i have a small house and my computer room isn't too far from my front room where she usually is)
Yea, I have a couple headsets that work with it.
Our nursery is down the hall from my office so I don't think any of that sound should travel should I choose to use speakers either.

Smokey

fmt we won't be able to get our annual early madden battle in this year

i sold mine last week for the xbone s on the 23rd

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I couldnt tell you one new feature of madden this year. Im sure they pumped everything into making MUT more of a money maker.

Yay!

Also they are doing the injury thing so injuries carry over from week to week with risk of re-injury in each game.

Not a full implementation of my "lingering injury" idea, but I'll take it

that reminds me, we are not going to be applying pre-existing injuries or suspensions heading into the season.

i'll have to test out the XP bonuses this year before we commit to that but obviously we need to pump up the XP you get

that reminds me, we are not going to be applying pre-existing injuries or suspensions heading into the season.

i'll have to test out the XP bonuses this year before we commit to that but obviously we need to pump up the XP you get

I'm not sure how you or all others feel about what an appropriate boost is, but my personal opinion is that for a franchise that lasts 3 good seasons and sometimes a 4th "Let's just finish this shit so we can get on with our lives" season, it might be worth thinking about increasing it to the max or somewhere close. I don't think that it would impact too much negatively, as current star players have packages that tend to cost more already, so I don't think we'd be turning them into demigods or anything. but I guess we'll have to see how they do it this year

I'm not sure how you or all others feel about what an appropriate boost is, but my personal opinion is that for a franchise that lasts 3 good seasons and sometimes a 4th "Let's just finish this shit so we can get on with our lives" season, it might be worth thinking about increasing it to the max or somewhere close. I don't think that it would impact too much negatively, as current star players have packages that tend to cost more already, so I don't think we'd be turning them into demigods or anything. but I guess we'll have to see how they do it this year

we completed 4 good seasons the last 2 years so i dont agree with that

Nightz

Posted this a while ago, but just putting it out there again: I'll be in California August 29th-September 10th. Not sure I'll have access to a PS4 but I'll bring my copy of Madden just in case.

Wahoo finally figured out my neogaf password problems on my new email. I don't have to post everything from my phone now!

Yea throw me into the drawing or whatever for the 49ers, but if I can't get them I'll take the browns because it will be interesting

Rorschach

Has somnia become a wings fan yet?
After that display, I think everyone should. People create these boxes to play in and everyone just obeys these imaginary rules and conventions, but the game doesn't have to be that way. Wings outclassed their opponents with ease because those other teams were scrimming with other teams that had conformed to the same script. Once someone throws a wrench in that, they have no idea what to do. Their builds and lineups are unconventional, but that doesn't mean that they're wrong even if they fall short.

Also, their individual skill and knowledge levels are through the roof. They were on a different plane than their opponents. There were a few points where they juked into spots that their opponents didn't even know existed. And Blink's blink on DP? As soon as I said "wtf?!" He used it to save himself and turn the situation in their favor. No one in DC saw that shit coming. I was stunned with the rest of the audience. What a brilliant performance.

What these grand finals lacked in suspense, they made up for in a showcase of skill and teamwork.

;b

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
madden16xpsliders-1024x576.jpg

Thats what they patched in last year. We can check what the defaults are and tinker with it, but I doubt much will need to be changed too much.

I pre-ordered the game with the gift card and they didn't give me shit else. They said I can't use the coupon until I pick the game up as well.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/madden-nfl-17-playstation-4/5148508.p?id=bb5148508&skuId=5148508

you get a $10 pre-order credit, in addition to what you've already been given. this credit is added to your online account or they'll mail you a $10 gift certificate if that's how you have it setup

If you give Best Buy $60 they'll give you Madden 17 for free.

cc: SlickDeals

$51 after tax with GCU!

Hmm, I don't think they mentioned that. My pre-order receipt says I still owe $49 I think but that's before the $10 coupon they wouldn't let me use yet.

Top Bottom