• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise interest thread

Ramirez

Buckethead said:
The superhuman LBs/CBs piss me off.

Dude picked me when he had his back to the QB despite having blown coverage; 2 WRs, 1 CB.

Yea, this kills me, and it's in NCAA too. The only one deep is the safety, you have two guys going on deep routes, the Safety will commit to one (turning his back and running), you throw to the other guy and he magically knows to turn around and break on the ball, really dumb.

played on all pro. much better! had some nice hits on erron off the edge.

i squeezed some tight throws in between LB's/CB's. there is still spider sense, but that will always be there to a degree

bluemax

Banned
LiveWire said:
Maybe you should just learn to pass.

Nothing personal (I totally agree with you)--I've been saying this for years and that's the feedback I've received so just "passing" it along

I just stopped throwing deep because of Hasslebeck's noodly arm.

Playing NCAA right now and alternating between playing as USC and Baylor in different dynasties, its amazing how much fun it can be to have a QB who can throw a deep ball, I forgot what that was like from playing Madden so much!

Somnia

Man I was playing the game and Cutler got a cough and left because he just couldn't finish the game... game is so real!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Striker

Weird they have Smith having higher SMV and ELU than Nicks. I don't think we've seen Smith break many tackles or evade too many defenders. Hakeem does it consistently. Oh well.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Weird they have Smith having higher SMV and ELU than Nicks. I don't think we've seen Smith break many tackles or evade too many defenders. Hakeem does it consistently. Oh well.
Yes, because he is an Eagle now he will get a ratings boost.

Striker

Ratings are so weird, I don't know why I nitpick.

Tuck block shed 75 meanwhile Osi at 71. Wouldn't that gauge against how good they are against the run in the game? Yeah, I don't get it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Striker said:
Ratings are so weird, I don't know why I nitpick.

Tuck block shed 75 meanwhile Osi at 71. Wouldn't that gauge against how good they are against the run in the game? Yeah, I don't get it.
Look at Kiwi's stats if you want to be confused. :| They don't even reflect how he really plays.

Rorschach

CB3 said:
Do we have a set date for the fantasy leagues?
Nah. Last guy in first league didn't want in, so we need 1 more and 4 more guys. I'll post in the thread later and it should fill up quick. Then, I'll try to get a consensus on day/time because we're not gonna please everyone. I really like Sunday afternoons. :p It may end up being a Sunday/Monday or a Sat/Sunday.

Rorschach

Somnia said:
The ff drafts are gonna be between the 27-4th aren't they? =/
Kinda has to be since week 3 is when we see everyone play more seriously and most teams finalize player roles (or what they think they will be for the season). We go any earlier than that and people will be pissed. :p

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Any room in the fantasy league? Haven't done FF before.
There's room in each. 1 spot in snake draft. 4 spots in auction. If you want in, shoot me a PM with your email.

Somnia

Rorschach said:
Kinda has to be since week 3 is when we see everyone play more seriously and most teams finalize player roles (or what they think they will be for the season). We go any earlier than that and people will be pissed. :p

There's room in each. 1 spot in snake draft. 4 spots in auction. If you want in, shoot me a PM with your email.
Ya I figured. Will be in Vegas for my conference then. Go go CPU picked teams!

Somnia

LiveWire said:
Maybe you should just learn to pass.

Nothing personal (I totally agree with you)--I've been saying this for years and that's the feedback I've received so just "passing" it along

BTW Live Happy early Birthday!

McNei1y

Rorschach said:
Why? His ratings seem pretty shitty.

Well, I'm assuming since hes an 82 he'll have better throw power and accuracy. He's also got pretty decent strength and skills with the ball if I were to scramble with him. He's not great but I cant see Ponder being any better unless he thrived in the throw power and accuracy area.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McNei1y said:
Well, I'm assuming since hes an 82 he'll have better throw power and accuracy. He's also got pretty decent strength and skills with the ball if I were to scramble with him. He's not great but I cant see Ponder being any better unless he thrived in the throw power and accuracy area.

Ill trade you a 5th rounder for him

McNei1y said:
Ponder should be able to bomb it.

McNei1y

CB3 said:
Ill trade you a 5th rounder for him
lololol. Nice.

Also, just the thought of a Vick, Young, McNabb QB depth is hilarious in itself.

TheDrizzlerJ11 said:
Ponder should be able to bomb it.

I just hope he'd have some accuracy with it or else I'd have a Flacco on my hands.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
McNei1y said:
lololol. Nice.

Also, just the thought of a Vick, Young, McNabb QB depth is hilarious in itself.

It cant happen anyway. With the salary cap this year i cant just throw draft picks and players around to make my pipe-dreams come true. I have to think about these things.

That being said whoever ends up with the Bronco's get in touch with me

Rorschach

Luckily for you, the cap system on that site is so borked that there isn't much difference between McRibb and some random FB. :D

LiveWire

A BMW 135i with all the trimmings. :)

299109_10150403710487564_598707563_10744695_1824889_n.jpg

LiveWire

CB3 said:
Did you keep your McNabb plate?

No, dealer kept it. I must've started a trend in DC though, a friend back home recently posted a pic on FB of a car with a Skins plate that said "MCNOT" :jnc

Top Bottom