• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Saw you playing this online last night. I need to join your party one of these nights.

I need to eventually unwrap the game. Or swap it at target.

I can't stop play AC4...who knew that I'd enjoy Pirate games.

brentech

I need to eventually unwrap the game. Or swap it at target.

I can't stop play AC4...who knew that I'd enjoy Pirate games.
I usually end up getting them, and enjoying them, at some point, but AC games seemed to plunge in price pretty quick so I always wait it out a bit. I did have AC3 early, but only because someone bought it for me.

I don't pay attention to the NBA but I'm guessing the rockets were winning big earlier, based on Smokey's comments. I just turned on the tv and mavs came back to win. That's gotta hurt.

Smokey

I don't pay attention to the NBA but I'm guessing the rockets were winning big earlier, based on Smokey's comments. I just turned on the tv and mavs came back to win. That's gotta hurt.

In the nba you don't catch feels over Ls this early. My comment was because Howard has been playing well recently and cb was mysteriously quiet so I was just curious!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Join our madden league. I heard Shaun Alexander comes out of retirement

Probably should have kept Killzone wrapped and traded for Madden. It's pretty, but I do not like the way it controls. Just feels off, and I should have known this, after not liking my experience of renting Killzone 2.

Mrbob

Wow, I think someone is hitting MS with a massive DDoS attack on the cusp of the XB1 launch. Everything MS is down including Azure which should never, ever go down. Though I don't know how MS could be this vulnerable.

BigAT

Ember Spirit is decent.

MgcFlX4.jpg

Top Bottom