• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

GHOSTXBvsPS_3_zpsb3735c93.gif
GHOSTXBvsPS_4_zps2b57e2b0.gif
GHOSTXBvsPS_1_zpsed0e721c.gif

I'm suppose to pay $100 more for that, Microsoft?

I got an idea, Microsoft. Why don't y'all...take that $100 Kinect upgrade...and shove it up your ass. All up in your ass.

Yeah, Anandtech had a nice breakdown. NBA2K14 is a jaggy fest on XB1. No AA at all. I love the posts saying "bu bu buuuuuuuuu they are both 1080P!" More to graphics than just resolution.

Those of us Vitas, Tearaway is out on Friday too. Looking decent:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=719375

Smokey

lol at you pretending you wont open it day 1 minute 1

I'm legit conflicted, but at least it'll be in the house.

I'm really interested to see how the rumble triggers work. And how the controller compares to DS4 with my own hands and 100% unbiased opinion. So maybe you're right. That's where I differ from Bob you can count on me to deliver honest views!

Mrbob

I'm really interested to see how the rumble triggers work. And how the controller compares to DS4 with my own hands and 100% unbiased opinion. So maybe you're right. That's where I differ from Bob you can count on me to deliver honest views!

1361589542722.gif

ps4 is super underwhelming to us PC heads

If the XBO is a failbox after I open it I'll just sell it like I did the Ps4 and embrace my 780ti SLI pc future

rinse82

Does anybody play Madden Ultimate Team?

I have a code that can be redeemed for 7 pro packs, who wants it?

Got it from Future Shop for pre-ordering the game.

Somnia

I'm really interested to see how the rumble triggers work. And how the controller compares to DS4 with my own hands and 100% unbiased opinion. So maybe you're right. That's where I differ from Bob you can count on me to
deliver honest views!

I think Forza is the only game to use the rumble triggers btw (I could be wrong)

brentech

Maybe when I go to MLG Dota 2 event this weekend in Columbus I'll stop by their Microcenter and see what video cards they have available.

I don't personally play anything that really needs more than my 660oc right now. Plan was to wait for 870 or 880, but I come to realize maybe video card is the one tech thing you might as well update yearly to make sure you can sell the old one off at value.

If they don't have some sort of EVGA in stock, maybe I'll just always keep the 660 as an emergency back up.

Does anybody play Madden Ultimate Team?

I have a code that can be redeemed for 7 pro packs, who wants it?

Got it from Future Shop for pre-ordering the game.
I used my own code, but if no one else plays it, it's pretty much all I've played. For some stupid reason I put up with their terrible menus and try to complete collections.

I might be making some progress with amazon.
What's happening!? Cable folks supposed to be here in a 5 hour window (wtf good is that), so hopefully I can Dota tonight.

TheCrow

Lol, that's be awesome as shit.

lol ups guy is gonna hate me if they all come on the same day. I'm guessing two are from the other two times I talked to them and they signed me up for a replacement but couldn't give me any time frame on when I'd get it. They must've gotten a restock today just for replacements since a lot of people are getting them sent out today.

Mrbob

Brent, Eznark wants you to send him an aim message. I think he wants to fuck at MLG.

Success!

But this looks odd. So, I might be getting 3 PS4s this week. Well at least one of them will work. Right?

Make some cash moneys for your trouble!

McNei1y

HTC One, S4, or Nexus 5? I'll make sure to look at those. My phone Droid 4 is wearing out. I'm not even sure what it's features are.

Mrbob

When I get my XB1, I'd buy Forza if not for the fact it looks like one of the worst DLC fests we've seen in a game. Perhaps MS will do me a solid and have a Forza bundle. Target had a Forza XB1 bundle listed on their website at one time.

Plus the game seems to be the best reason for those rumble triggers to exist.

Sanjuro

Can't wait to hook up the x1 and enjoy it with my friends Sanjuro and Dark Faze

We can hook it up, but not enjoy it. The PS4 has magic that only people on the Internet can explain. If you even look at another console, the HDMI dies and the system kills the ability of stream media off your network.

Sanjuro

I'm going to have to drive Smokey off the road now for snagging that $30 Kindle credit! Amazon treats their customers with credit like a stripper is treated with two dollar bills.

Sanjuro

Maybe. There is a PSA thread in gaming. Basically start up a chat, say you already have a Kindle or device, ask to see if you can apply the promotional credit elsewhere.

Smokey

Hmm Works with any Kindle? I have a Kindle fire that I bought back in 2011.

Eh I feel a big grimey doing that. Their intentions were for the new Kindle I think. I am a law abiding black citizen so I will probably not do this!

Sanjuro

Hmm Works with any Kindle? I have a Kindle fire that I bought back in 2011.

Eh I feel a big grimey doing that. Their intentions were for the new Kindle I think. I am a loan black citizen so I will probably not do this!

You're too soft Smokey! If you go in there like an entitled brat, then I would judge you. I still laugh at the white knights in the thread. Is is no different than, let's say using a coupon for a burger and asking if you can get something else instead. The worst that can happen is they say no, or let me ask a manager.

Smokey

If i bought it like 6 months ago I'd do it, but I've had for 2 years. And I'm not white knighting.. I went around and used my striking charisma to get 3 seperate targets to stack the 30% coupon for 9 games. I'm just saying!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You're too soft Smokey! If you go in there like an entitled brat, then I would judge you. I still laugh at the white knights in the thread. Is is no different than, let's say using a coupon for a burger and asking if you can get something else instead. The worst that can happen is they say no, or let me ask a manager.

Not really. Burger King doesnt care what you buy because its all their own items. Amazon was giving a deal to try to push their products and brands with that credit. I bet they still make money on those kindles with the 30 credit. They'd be losing money with that credit on most anything else.

Now if you wanna argue about the significance of that 30 dollars in the grand scheme of their money making machine, thats a bit different.

They come through enough for me to make it feel too scummy to even attempt that.

Sanjuro

Not really. Burger King doesnt care what you buy because its all their own items. Amazon was giving a deal to try to push their products and brands with that credit. I bet they still make money on those kindles with the 30 credit. They'd be losing money with that credit on most anything else.

Now if you wanna argue about the significance of that 30 dollars in the grand scheme of their money making machine, thats a bit different.

They come through enough for me to make it feel too scummy to even attempt that.

That's subjective. You could ask Burger King for one of those Hershey Pies. DOES BURGER KANG OWN HERSHEY!?

It's also not a issue of losing money, because that's not the job of the consumer to worry about. It's about the management of the company and what they are willing to do to make you a repeat customer.

Sanjuro

Internet (hopefully) fixed! They did indeed replace that old cable modem and bam, speed immediately back to normal.

One of the first things I did after securing the shipment of the PS4 was switch out my fucking shitty Cisco modem. I had a legendary Ubee modem, but the big blizzard fried it earlier this year.

New modem. Updated router firmware. DMZ'd that PS4. Ready to rock!

brentech

One of the first things I did after securing the shipment of the PS4 was switch out my fucking shitty Cisco modem. I had a legendary Ubee modem, but the big blizzard fried it earlier this year.

New modem. Updated router firmware. DMZ'd that PS4. Ready to rock!

Yeah. My old modem started shitting out a few weeks ago, but at times it seemed like it was my old Cisco Valet router as well. I replaced the router, then a week later I simply couldn't just reset the modem and have my full speed when it dropped off.

So I have a new modem/router pair. First thing I did was DMZ the PS4 when I changed the router a few days ago =D

Top Bottom