• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

BigAT

Seems like Ez could be down for a while.

"re: Eznark

He'll be back, but not all too soon.

It wasn't the Dead Rising thread.

I wasn't the one who banned him."

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did his post get deleted or something?

what I guess, cause I'm not seeing anything in his most recent post that says "bantown"

Most of them are in here, the NFL or NBA topics. Areas where it's hard to get banned for normal hate talk.

Smokey

NBA Live 14 sinks lower than I ever thought this once-proud series could go. Making the totally fair comparison to NBA 2K14 would be like LeBron James playing a pickup game against an arthritic giraffe. 

Holy fuck lmao

Smokey

The Ryse launch trailer is one of the best gaming trailers I've seen in a while. Dem 900p graphics :eek:

my old home is calling me back ;_;

Smokey

If you want to spend $560 on a game that takes about 3.5 hours to complete, be my guest.

Meh I've said all along I think x1 has the better launch titles. Their exclusives are better. It's everything else with them that's the problem.

LMAO

Since when has NBA Live ever had a proud moment?

When mike wang was a double agent. EA thought they had it good and he went right back to 2k after one game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ez posted something about Brady and gronk tag teaming a guy or something. Since that post has been deleted, I'm guessing its that

Meh I've said all along I think x1 has the better launch titles. Their exclusives are better. It's everything else with them that's the problem.

KI? Ryse is going to be awful. I guess maybe Dead Rising and Forza will be alright. But KI is the only exclusive I'd care about.

Smokey

KI? Ryse is going to be awful. I guess maybe Dead Rising and Forza will be alright. But KI is the only exclusive I'd care about.

As opposed to ps4 and what.. Killzone?

That's 4 games that you listed that are not available on the other platform. Whether they line up with your tastes is a different topic.

They goofed forcing you to buy kinect and being very unclear with their messaging.

That's 4 games that you listed that are not available on the other platform. Whether they line up with your tastes is a different topic.

They goofed forcing you to buy kinect and being very unclear with their messaging.

I get what you're saying, but I don't agree that quantity is better than quality. Not that I think Killzone is all that great. I've only played it for a couple hours and have been spending most of my time with Resogun and AC4. Which brings me to my last point: Resogun is probably the best exclusive of the bunch, AND it's free.

Mrbob

Smokey pushing Ryse now lol, sad. At least talk about a decent game like Dead Rising.

Also, I see game streaming delayed to 2014 for XB1.

brentech

Ez posted something about Brady and gronk tag teaming a guy or something. Since that post has been deleted, I'm guessing its that
Brady and Mallet as they were both yelling at the ref while leaving the field. Something to the effect of "probably not the first time Brady and mallet tag teamed a guy". If that's what he got banned for, that's pretty damn absurd if there wasn't some exta verbage.

Mrbob

It will be an epic battle for sure.

Too bad Eznark is banned or he could tell us how Knack is underrated.

Edit: I keep going back and forth on my XB1 preorder but I think I'll keep it.

Ferny

I'll get an Xbox One when they actually deliver on everything that was promised. No Twitch streaming support when they demo the thing at E3? No thank you.

Mrbob

Yeah that is a good point. XB1 console seems very rushed. Buying in 2014 when MS has their shit together is the best idea. Plus there may be a price drop and/or bundle after the console starts tanking once the holiday rush is over.

Sanjuro

Yeah that is a good point. XB1 console seems very rushed. Buying in 2014 when MS has their shit together is the best idea. Plus there may be a price drop and/or bundle after the console starts tanking once the holiday rush is over.

Even if you're being a Sony homer, I don't see how you believe it's going to tank.

It's going to be the same as last generation. Both consoles within an arm's length of one another. The internet doesn't dictate a console's mass appeal.

XB1 is worth it for Forza alone... now if only I wasn't a filthy poor! :(

brentech

come home

Ps4 tech doesn't mean shit when you gotta deal with the trash interface and utter shit that is PSN.
Yea. Live never went down at launch or every holiday season due to influx of new owners. Nope, never!

Clean interface is trash? Would you prefer more irrelevant ads splashed across the screen to make it feel more homely?

Ferny

come home

Ps4 tech doesn't mean shit when you gotta deal with the trash interface and utter shit that is PSN.

How is PSN shit? Downloads are fast now and the store doesn't take hours to load. I also think the interface is way better than it was on the PS3. It's simple and to the point. I don't need 20 huge images to scroll through to get to my friends list.

Sanjuro

How is PSN shit? Downloads are fast now and the store doesn't take hours to load. I also think the interface is way better than it was on the PS3. It's simple and to the point. I don't need 20 huge images to scroll through to get to my friends list.

It's an improvement, but not even close to anything Xbox has improved for years. It's still clumsy and unintuitive.

I think it'll get there with the volume of people now subscribed. I still question it though after the evaluating the length of time they have provided an online service to the masses.

Yea. Live never went down at launch or every holiday season due to influx of new owners. Nope, never!

Clean interface is trash? Would you prefer more irrelevant ads splashed across the screen to make it feel more homely?

Funny. The adverts never bothered me because I was too busy using the features of the service that were unavailable on the other platform.

Top Bottom