• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
splat? smokey? matrix?

I'd love to play, but my poor health just prevents me from doing this stuff anymore. I just play random people once and awhile or by myself. I'm no longer dependable, but thanks for asking.

Aging with chronic health issues has not been kind to me hah

F-ing EA... I need a roster update. Fix your servers.

I'd love to play, but my poor health just prevents me from doing this stuff anymore. I just play random people once and awhile or by myself. I'm no longer dependable, but thanks for asking.

Aging with chronic health issues has not been kind to me hah

F-ing EA... I need a roster update. Fix your servers.

dang that sucks :/

well there are usually people around in this madden/dota thread that would play exhibition games... and they're all good people!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
dang that sucks :/

well there are usually people around in this madden/dota thread that would play exhibition games... and they're all good people!

Yea I know. I just don't want to waste someones time and have to drop playing in the middle of the game. Have no issues doing that to randoms lol I don't want to do that to good people here.

Ramirez

Why can't I hit a 3 to save my life? Is outside shooting not the stat for it?

Might be the difficulty? I had it set to Superstar instead of HoF that time though. I find offense in general very hard to come by, and I have studs on the Thunder.

i find it nearly impossible to hit anything from outside consistently. in my 3 games i've shot between 35-40% but if you took out all the layups, dunks and put-backs off missed shots, i would have probably been in the single digits in shooting % :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
BF4 is finally partially kinda sorta working on PS4. Cant believe EA dropped the ball so hard on the various launches for this game.

Well, i guess i can.

Smokey

If Conquest is not working, then BF4 is broke. The only true Battlefield mode. Shameful launches all around for BF4. There's a good game underneath it all.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If Conquest is not working, then BF4 is broke. The only true Battlefield mode. Shameful launches all around for BF4. There's a good game underneath it all.

Yeah thats still broken, unfortunately. The one, true game mode.

I want to buy premium if they could just get their shit together.

After spending a weekend with it, I highly recommend that everyone pick up AC4, or play it if you already bought it! Aside from the assassin stuff, it's the most fun pirate game I've ever played. And then you get to assassinate people too!

DCX

DCX
Every franchise, every season lol I will say I'm more looking forward to the return of second round watch :)

DCX

Mrbob

Zoo Tycoon goty. Seems like 3rd party multi plats are the best games of both launches, speaking strictly retail.

Resogun best exclusive.

DMczaf

FMT...

https://soundcloud.com/mickgordon/killer-instinct-2013-music-1

We have to go back to Xbox One....

WE HAVE TO GO BACK!

lost_jack_end.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
After spending a weekend with it, I highly recommend that everyone pick up AC4, or play it if you already bought it! Aside from the assassin stuff, it's the most fun pirate game I've ever played. And then you get to assassinate people too!

I've really enjoyed it, and have yet to open BF4 or KZ (though, tempted to swap those 2 for either NFS, or Lego Marvel)

btw: You need to get working on the fleet miniquests, where you can help out people on your friends list with their ships. It's the map in the captain's quarters room.

I've really enjoyed it, and have yet to open BF4 or KZ (though, tempted to swap those 2 for either NFS, or Lego Marvel)

btw: You need to get working on the fleet miniquests, where you can help out people on your friends list with their ships. It's the map in the captain's quarters room.

I saw that last night. You were on some 6 hour mission. I was like "fuck that, I need to make my own money!"

I only had 3 ships in my fleet at the time. I got one of those huge ships right before I went to sleep though. It was from a caravan that you shared. So maybe I'll send him to help you out later.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I saw that last night. You were on some 6 hour mission. I was like "fuck that, I need to make my own money!"

I only had 3 ships in my fleet at the time. I got one of those huge ships right before I went to sleep though. It was from a caravan that you shared. So maybe I'll send him to help you out later.

Don't think it costs anything, it's basically "hit Triangle to make ships go faster"

brentech

Sucks. Does bricked imply 'no video' signal, or complete failure to boot

He really was just saying that'd happen to him last night during dota
He angered Sony

Smokey

No video signal on 2 monitors and 1 tv and 3 different cables. Can't even boot into safe mode either. FUCK THE PS4!

Did you use the hdmi that came with the system? Supposedly that cable was messing with the pins in the port on PS4 and causing some of the issues you are describing.

brentech

Man, they need to patch in basic wireless DS4 support on ps3. Really hard to go back to a DS3 controller. Everything is looser and doesn't feel as good in the hand.

TheCrow

Damn, that sucks Crow. I had hoped all of MaddenGAF got out unscathed. Will Amazon send you a replacement?

Talking to them now and it looks like they are sending out replacements despite not having any stock to sell. Guess they are making an exception due to the volume of defective units. They'll be sending me a replacement in several business days, but hopefully I get it this week.

Talking to them now and it looks like they are sending out replacements despite not having any stock to sell. Guess they are making an exception due to the volume of defective units. They'll be sending me a replacement in several business days, but hopefully I get it this week.
What did you swindle out of Amazon

brentech

Was just thinking, with a little more data, it might be a good window for Microsoft to make some statements about their system over PS4 (like sony did at e3) with the perceived problems. Then I remembered, it's probably not a conversation they want to start.

It's an unfortunate place for them to not be able to capitalize on whatever this situation is.

Ferny

Was just thinking, with a little more data, it might be a good window for Microsoft to make some statements about their system over PS4 (like sony did at e3) with the perceived problems. Then I remembered, it's probably not a conversation they want to start.

It's an unfortunate place for them to not be able to capitalize on whatever this situation is.

Especially if there are any problems with consoles they will be selling.

Top Bottom