• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 25 Online Franchise Thread: When you own the world you're always home

Mrbob

I actually believe MS has learned from the RROD situation and don't want to be in this predicament ever again. The XB1 is designed to be always on so they need to keep the failure rate low. Could be a reason why it is a bit under powered spec wise vs the PS4 while also including that big ass fan. Less heat should lead to less hardware failing.

Mrbob

Jeremy Lin getting a free PS4 but not D12?

jbzs6sI9wehMM6.jpg

DwightHowardsadface.gif

1. fmt
2. pheeniks
3. ramirez
4. gcq
5. eznark
6. dmczaf
7. brentech
8. mrbob
9. rinse
10. rors
11. luke
12. pisto
13. Nightz
14. Splat
15. Smokey
16. soka
17. dcx*
18. wellington
19. cb

crow (if amazon rights their wrong!)? az (your chance at the eagles!)? ferny? anyone else i'm missing?

brentech

Lol @ that team. I mean, I don't know the other teams, but seriously?
Probably for the best that we didn't actually join.

Edit: been playing a good bit of Madden today. Just MUT, but enjoying it even more. I kind of went from warm on it to really into it. With the game speed on slow, being the ball carrier and pulling off a move or two is really rewarding, and playing defense is actually feasible unlike previous Gen. I need to try to generate pressure with rolb or RE. Haven't really checked to see if that's still impossible compared to the left side.
Just been focusing on internal line or playing a MLB or defender in the flat.

McNei1y

I could potentially be in for a Madden league. My roommate bought a copy of it yet he doesn't have a PS4 so I could probably borrow his.

BigAT

Shameful how you and Trashman are going to feast on newbs.

Such a terrible community. People try to do something fun for newer players and try hards ruin it.

It's partly the organizers' fault, but I agree.

Lol @ that team. I mean, I don't know the other teams, but seriously?
Probably for the best that we didn't actually join.

Well it's a good thing your apathy is stronger than your outrage and you don't have to play in it.

Nightz

So before the last play of the Monday night game, I was down in fantasy 115.24 - 115.22. My opponent had Tom Brady lol.

Top Bottom