• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 14 PC Online Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Passion and Broken dreams

I'm up for it today or friday. Probably won't have time tomorrow though.

We played six games in a row against some cheaters. They were the most infuriating games I have ever played. They were nigh on untackleable.

Yeah those guys were really bad, they had one guy just scoring from impossible angles.

Also I might have gone in goal at one point, but hey I kept like 3 clean sheets
one of them was because they quit after 20 minutes)
. and then I let in like 3 goals in the last match, I blame Kyoufu for that though.

Hixx

ibxD1F6RCcusG7.png

b3rWHTL.png

iNvid02

i keep getting some error message at payment, when trying to order from mexican store. invid help me, you beautiful mexican bastard.

amigo pls
i kept getting failed transaction message but turning off the vpn before finishing checkout worked, so disable it before you click buy

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Probably wont be able to tonightr, but ill try, will be a few hours at best

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Its built (sans windows), i actually hurt my head doing it, blood everywhere, i headbutted the case by mistake while trying to pick it up, apparently I dont have very good depth perception.

Hixx

I built my chair. It's the most poorly designed thing ever. I miss my old one. My thumb feels so sore from the allen key ;_;

Its built (sans windows), i actually hurt my head doing it, blood everywhere, i headbutted the case by mistake while trying to pick it up, apparently I dont have very good depth perception.

i1yG2YXHY2Ox8.gif

I built my chair. It's the most poorly designed thing ever. I miss my old one. My thumb feels so sore from the allen key ;_;

I also miss my old one too... Especially as my new one fucking broke.

Mr Cola

I actually cant believe its working, or working meaning windows is installing and nothing appears to be wrong.

Finally I can play games on mid settings :3

Hixx

Don't think I can be fucked to get back to Div 1, only been playing last few times for the mumble crack. Bored to fuck of 14 Clubs. RIP Hixx/Catterpirlo/Dozy Antiscore/BROTHA COLA 2013/14

Mr Cola

Meh, its ok, we have the titles already

Played the 15 demo on new rig, stunning visuals, really not a fan of the shooting though, popped over to 14 and I really do like the shooting more.

I imagine the actual game will be a tad different and obviously playing against humans will make it much different from the ai.

Hixx

I'd be surprised if the shooting wasn't completely different in the release version, sometimes in the demo it feels like it switches from 100% manual to 100% assisted every other shot.

From people who have gone to Canada to play the final game say the Goalkeepers are much improved from the demo and also the shooting is a lot different. So don't take too much from this demo just yet.

Hixx

Ok I'm on the "your request is being processed" page, is it done?

Can I leave it?

edit: didn't work. ffs. Refused paypal.

Mr Cola

Hixx ea deserves the extra money, dont feel bad

Mr Cola

studgekillsfiqwc.gif

EgNfAHY.gif

TRY AND STOP MY SKILL MOVES
The fancy passing has got an upgrade too, the drag back pass is fucking insane, scored using it as a through ball multiple times

Irish

For Quiche, money is just some thing Big Brother deposits into his bank account every month. Oh, the benefits of being a windowlicker in the UK........

Mr Cola

Cola is officially 100% ready :3

Internet fixed
PC Made
Fifa bought
OP Started

Top Bottom